Ch 5 contd...

The first morning after Shehnaaz shifted her bed, the morning song was done and she scurried back into bed and Sidharth quickly turned to her and they both faced each other and shehnaaz asked him "champi karoon Teri? Chal? Phir tu nahaley."

" paagal hai baby Mein toh mazaak Kar raha! Tu kyu karegi! Save toh tu khud apnay  vajay sey hui hai. Bas yeh apnay dimaag mein bitha dena ki tu baahar logon ko pasand aagayi hai. Aur jitna baahar ka support badhega utna andhar tera life tough ho jayega."

Shehnaaz smiled softly at this handsome man and she loved it that he called her baby and darling.  She shook her head "Mein voh sharth ki baath thodi na kar rahi hoon! Vaisay bhi mujhay acha lagta hain. Mera bhai hai na uska Baaz uskeliye Bhai Mein karti hoon. Apnay ko pamper karne mein Ek alag hee satisfaction hai. Chal uth, mein tel garam karke laati hoon."

Sidharth and she went out to the garden area and sat in the green choice facing the gym. Sidharth settled in between her knees and sat on the ground. The first instance her fingers dug into his scalp an inexplicable emotion whirled in him. He felt the swelling of relief, of completion and a strange comfort which he felt only with his mum. His eyes welled up, he took a deep breath and composed himself. What was happening? Was he missing home that much?

He was forced out of this vulnerable moment when Shehnaaz asked him "aur dabaakey karoon ya phir yeh teekh hai?" She found the fact that they were doing this to be so intimate and warm. When he settled himself on the ground in front of her she had this urge to peck him on the head first and grab him from behind and rest her face against his. Maybe she craved real human contact, she had been alone for too long but even with that justification what she felt was beyond comprehension and it puzzled her.

"Shehnaaz bro you are a pro! Too good man. Tera haath Ko tho insure karna  padega! Baahar niklatey hee that's the first thing we will do baby. Haath insurance" he said with a chuckle. 
"Haaan jaisay Haath ko insure kar bhi saktey hain, ek kaam kartey hain tera sar ko bhi kardete hai. " she said hitting the side of his head with a light slap.
"Abey famous musicians, boxers sabkey haath insure kartey hain. Duffer'" he looked back to check if she was being sarcastic or genuinely did not know it.
Unbeknownst to them while this companionship with each other bought inexplicable comfort to each other it unlocked many unsavoury shades of human emotions in others. The depravity of the human mind was such that when others had what one could not have then instead of joy jealousy springs up. That is exactly what was happening. This bond of the two unlikely people was so beautiful that it scared everyone and knowingly or unknowingly everyone banded together to weaken it.

BB had just announced the toy factory task and it had big stakes for the ladies and it was but obvious emotions and strategies were running high. For Paras it was a matter of ego that he was unable to convince Shehnaaz and fully get her onto his side and for Rashmi it was getting on her nerves that Sidharth was strutting around so confidently and the fear that she would emerge without a personality. Through these insecurities what was happening was that they were throwing Sidharth and Shehnaaz further into each other. 

During the task tempers were running high and at one point Devo told Paras to not talk to Shehnaaz any more and Shehnaaz got unusually rankled and started having a verbal duel with Devo, this did not go unnoticed by Sidharth, that set him in the edge something about Shehnaaz and Paras and the idea of them together did not sit well with him.

Later that evening Rashmi successfully managed to irk Sidharth and even ridiculously accused of trying to physically intervene in a fight. The only thing Sidharth could do to make sure the situation does not worsen was to walk away and as he did that he thought he will sit with Shehnaaz to calm his mind and what he saw really shook him up further, Paras was talking to Shehnaaz and she was also seen listening to him.