Ch 15 Contd....

"Mummyjee aapko nahi lagta hamaaray sid bhai ko aliens nay capture kar diya aur exchange mein ek clone ko bheja hai? 8 saal sey mein inkay saath hoon, yeh roop toh bilkul naya hai. Bechaaray Sid bhai kis
Munh say ab robh jamaayenge? Thoda sambalkay haan jab voh return aye toh!" Adith quipped to Rita Shukla as he was carrying her shopping bags and entering into the lift

Rita Shukla could not help but laugh as she responded , " ha ha ha ha kya bolti apnee sana? Julooos? Sab milkay nikalenge khadoos ka juloos. Yeh ladki kahaan thee itnay din!"

"Mummyjee paida honay mein time lagaya na isiliye!" He said and when Rita shukla stared at him angrily he immediately said "joke tha Mummyjee...isiliye bhai itna bhadakthay hain mujhpe moophat hoon na! Lekin ek baat hai log na bilkul paagal ho gaye hain in dono ko
Lekar, voh pehle patch up ke baad!"

As she opened the door and they went in she asked him "kya bol rahay hain ki dostee pasand aayi ya phir?"

"Abhi toh dosti hee lag rahi hai lekin pata nahin, bhai ke tevar toh sahi nahi lag rahe hai Mummyjee, launda shayad haath say phisal raha ho!" He said this and quickly ducked to avoid the Rap that Rita Shukla was about to give him "acha Mummyjee mein chalta hoon, jaakey usud dekhne hai. Bhai ka yeh naya roop Dekhe na bohot mazaa aata, pray karta hoon ki voh hamesha aisay hee rahe!"

And as he shut the door her mobile rang with a call from Neetu on FaceTime. "Mummmmmmyyyyyyyy how are you? Arre wah! Kya hua ke aisa hus rahi hain aap?" Neetu asked looking at the beaming face of her mother.she was happy and grateful her mum had settled into routine now especially with bb13. Neetu was understandably worried about how her mum was so invested in everything that was telecast. Neetu that way remained the most calm amongst all of them. For some reason she knew Sidharth would never do anything untoward and it was not in his nature to bully anyone. The only unbearable thing to watch was how he was being targeted constantly inside the house. Shaking herself off these thoughts she continues her conversation with her mum who said " arre nahi voh adith aur uskay baatein. Sweet boy he is. Sidharth ka bohot care karta hai aur aaj kal Shehnaazji ka asar dekhe voh apnay Sid bhai ke barein bol raha tha, kay voh ab Kaisey khadoosgiri continue karenge!"

Neetu chuckled and said " mummy he speaks the fact vaisay kal ka episode dekha apnay? Sana ussay naraaz hogayi thi jab Paras ko isnay nominate kiya?"

"Haan haan beta mainay uska baar baar jaakey manaana dekha, aisay to voh sirf hamaarey saath hee karta hai, Dil bhar aaya kaisay usko chaen nahi aarahi thi sana ke bina." Rita Shukla chuckled.

"Mummy meko bohot bohot cute laga voh jab maan nahi rahi thi kaisay gussay mein usko bolta hai ki friend thi aur ek chance diya hai! Voh comfortble hai uskay saath aur dikharaha hai ke kitna vulnerable hai matlab aaj tak sirf humaarey saath aisa raha hai voh! Kya jadoo kiya hai iss sweet ladki nay...."

Rita shukla chuckled " dekha nahi tunay baar baar bolti rahi kay baat nahi karoongi aur phir phat sey bina ego ke chali gayi uskay paas! That is the jadoo. Voh bilkul ego nahi dikhaati. Very grounded girl she is Neetu sab scenes jo bhi mil saktha hai production sey adith neu dikhaaye hai mujhe aur na bohot unique combination hai humility aur confidence ki. Rare kind of a girl she is. Isiliye toh Sidharth ko itna apnapan itni jaldi mehsoos ho gaya. He knows she loves and respects him and that she has her basic core values very intact. Lekin...."

Risha shukla started saying something and hesitated...she did not know how to verbalize the many thoughts going through her mind with regards to sana and Sidharth. She had started growing very fond of this girl but the way she was pandering over Paras confused her, what was it between Paras and sana, what was it between sana and Sidharth. She knew her son very well, she had an inkling that he perhaps had grown a lot more closer to this girl than he had intended to, was he in love with her? She had never seen these many hues of laughter or affection in her son. She was able to understand that as of today there was no Sidharth without sana. In the sense that even when he was alone he sensed to carry her aura with him. It was very evident in the way he asked her "andhar kyu nahi aayi" during the first time he went to patch up with her. She winced as she thought about how he roughly pulled on her but also knew that it was his expression of love. She just hoped that sana received Sidharth with that kind of vulnerability, most people would never associate Sidharth with vulnerability but that is exactly what he required. Someone to hold him in love and someone who looked at the sensitive heart that brought out such seemingly insensitive reactions .