Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY

Blake's outfit

Chapter Three🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

Chapter Three
🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

"Honestly Blake, I don't know how you have such a bad style." Lydia said as her and Blake walked up to their lockers that were next to each other. Blake frowned and looked down at what she was wearing. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Blake asked and Lydia raised her eyebrows at her. "What's right with what you're wearing?"

"I like my clothes." Blake mumbled and Lydia was about to say something but the over head speakers cut her short.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as usual."

Blake scoffed as she and Lydia started walking to class, "Someone was attacked and possibly murdered last night on school property. But hey! Nothing's more important that students learning bullshit that they're never gonna use in real life." She said sarcastically making Lydia laugh.

🐺

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper you might want to pull the earphones out once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance. Yes?" Mr. Harris said, breaking up Scott and Stiles conversation about the bus. He points to two empty seats on either side of the classroom making Scott and Stiles stand and cross to their new seats. "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much."

Blake pulled her ear buds out when she felt someone sit down next to her making her look over. There Stiles sat, looking at with a sheepish smile making her suppress a groan and roll her eyes looking back down at her paper. "Look, I'm really sorry Blake." Stiles whispered, low enough to were only she could hear it.

She hummed and looked over at him, "For what part? The part were neither of you stopped to think that maybe we're just trying to protect Scott from the hunters? Or the part where you got my brother arrested for something he didn't do? Or was it the part where you dug up my sister's grave that I spent hours doing and proceeded to ruin the wolfsbane ritual I did?" She asked and he flinched as if she just hit him.