Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Ninety-Nine⚔ Broken Glass ⚔

Chapter Ninety-Nine
Broken Glass

Blake sat at her desk sketching mindlessly as music play softly on her radio. "Where is he?" Lydia's voice suddenly came through the music making Blake look up with furrowed brows, "Where's Jackson?" She heard again making her glance around confused.

She glanced back down at her sketch book to see multiple drawings. There was small drawings of Jackson, Ethan, Malia, Scott even her brother, all seemingly stone like. She grabbed the sketch book to get a better look but gasped and shot up as her eyes turned white.

Blake walked up to what seemed like a very detailed statue of her uncle. She went to touch him but the scenery quickly changed to inside the locker room where a very detailed statue of Jackson and Ethan stood.

Everything changed again and now she stood in Coach's office in front of a statue of Malia. It changes again and now she stood in the hallway in front of a statue of her brother making her gasp. Finally everything changed again and this time she saw Scott, petrified into stone in the middle of the shipyard maze.

"Scott! Blake!" Lydia called out making Blake snap out of her slight trance before leaving her room and going down stairs. "Hey." She said as Lydia walked up to her, "Where's Scott?" Lydia asked and Blake pursed her lips. "Uhh..." She was about to call out for Scott but someone caught her eye making her furrow her brows.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked making Lydia turn around to see Peter standing there. "Looking for Malia. What are you doin' here?" Peter asked looking at Lydia who looks at him pointedly before rolling her eyes, "Looking for Scott and Blake. Obviously." She said.

"Why?" Peter asked making Blake look at him weird, "Oh, I dont know. Maybe because we're her friends.Why are you looking for Malia?" Blake asked and Peter takes a deep breath before speaking what is very clearly a lie. "Parental concern." He said making her squint at him. "Oh cut the bulshit Peter. You barely have uncle concern let alone parental concern." She said.

"Why didn't you just call Scott or Blake?" He asked looking at Lydia who squinted at him, "Why didn't you call Malia?" She asked making him sigh. "This... we're not... this is... We're not getting very far with this conversation." Peter making Blake hum and nod while Lydia sighed.

"I can't reach Scott and Blake wasnt answering." Lydia said making Blake frown slightly and pull her phone out to see she indeed has about five miss calls from Lydia and even one from Peter. Peter sighs in a mix of relief and concern, "Well, I can't reach Malia, or anyone- there's reports that several cell phone towers in the area are down." He said and Lydia nodded slightly.