Ch. 25 - TATTOO

Blake's outfits

Chapter Twenty-Five ⊚ Tattoo ⊚

Chapter Twenty-Five
Tattoo

"It's not a double-date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look over at her with raised eyebrows. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked and Blake peeked her head out in between.

"Are you tell me that you were in France and didn't do any dating for four months? Come one Allison, hot french men" Blake said incredulously as she reached out to change the station on the radio. "You have a boyfriend." Allison said looking back at Blake as she sat back down and Blake shrugged.

"Doesn't mean I can't fantasize about hot french men. As long as I dont touch one I'm good." Blake said making Lydia laugh, "Don't let Stiles hear you say that." Lydia said making Blake scoff. "You should hear him talk about Princess Leia. Which I dont blame him for, although I'm more of a Padmé Amidala girl but you know." She said and Allison and Lydia laughed.

"Did you? I mean, after-" Allison asked looking at Lydia who held her finger up to stop her, "Do not say his name." Lydia said and Blake chuckled. "Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon." And Blake trained him a bit." Lydia said making Allison raise her eyebrows, "By training you me smack him around and use training as an excuse?" Allison said, glancing back and Blake who smiled happily.

"So, then, you've talked to him?" Allison asked looking back at Lydia, "Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia said making Blake peek out in between them again. "You mean, since his dad moved him to London." Blake said making Lydia scoff.

"Whatever. He left. And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster." Lydia said making Blake laugh and sit back down. "So, you're totally over him?" Allison asked.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia said and Allison look at her with raised eyebrows making Lydia sigh, "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." Lydia said making Allison laugh.