Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION

Blake's outfit

Chapter Eighty-Two⚡Superposition⚡

Chapter Eighty-Two
Superposition

Blake nods along to a song as she sat on her bed sketching. She finished the last of her shading before holding the sketch book out to look at the drawing, it was of the moon and a stormy sky. She hummed in satisfaction and nodded slightly before quickly flipping through the pages of the book. She had just finished the last page so she wanted to make sure she didn't miss any pages.

When she saw that she didn't she got up and walked over to her desk before pulling out a drawer. Inside the drawer was at least four or five other sketch books ranging from the time of the fire to now. She set the book down and went to close the drawer but her eye caught one of her sketch books. She pulled it out and flipped through it until she noticed an empty page making her furrow her brows.

She marked it before flipping through it again only to find yet another blank page. "Weird." She muttered before marking the page again, she went to close the book but froze slightly when she heard a voice come through her speaker. "You think you could draw me?" A voice, that she didn't recognize but felt familiar, said making her spin around.

She looked over at her speaker but it was still playing her music making her furrow her brows. She glanced around confused at the fact that was the second time she's head that voice in her head. It sounded so familiar but she just couldn't grasp where she'd heard it from. "Remember..." She said in a slight whisper as she looked distant.

"Blake!" Melissa yelled from down stairs, snapping Blake out of her trance, "Are you still awake? If so can you help me with these groceries?" Melissa called out. Blake didn't say anything right away as she turned around and put her sketch book back in the drawer without a thought.

She went to walk away but froze when her bedroom starts to rattle, making Blake looks alarmed as it seemed like a train was passing by the room, flooding it with golden light from their exterior lights as it honks its horn loudly.

Blake squeezes her eyes shut and grits her teeth as she put her hands over her ears. A moment later, an alarmed Melissa who was still wearing her scrubs run in to find Blake on her knees gripping her head. "Blake, what's wrong?" Melissa asked as she ran over and grabbed Blake's arm.