Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT

Blake's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Five⊚ Alpha Pact ⊚

Chapter Thirty-Five
Alpha Pact

"Derek!" Blake yelled as she lightly slapped her brothers face, "Derek! Wake the fuck up!" She yelled again but he didn't wake up making her look at Stiles. "You know, I would be able to make him wake up a lot quicker." She said and he pointed at her, "You're not using anymore magic until you've at least sleep for a few hours." He said and she just raised her eyebrows at him.

"Just- just let me try." Stiles said and she gestured for him to have a go. Stiles slaps him harder then Blake did, the crack of palm to cheek filling the
elevator. He pulls back, this time closing his fist before going in for a punch when Derek catches him by the wrist.

Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor. "Where is she?" Derek asked and Blake sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Melissa." Blake said making Derek look at her wide eyed.

"She took her?" He asked and they both nodded, "Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles says. With Stiles's and Blake's help, Derek begins to rise. But he pauses as another alarming realization hits him.

"What about Cora?"

"You sure you don't want to go with your brother?" Stiles asked looking over at Blake who was sitting down next to him in the waiting area of the hospital. "No, I'll say with you." She said while shaking her head as she faced him, bringing her feet up onto the chair.

"You sure? Jennifer still plans on coming after you so shouldn't you stay with people who can actually protect you?" He asked and she shrugged and smiled softly, "I'll take a sarcastic hyperactive spaz over a bunch of werewolves any day." She said. He stared at her with a smile as she glanced around.