Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA

Blake's outfit

Trigger Warning:As you know, this chapter does contain some attempts at suicide/suicidal thoughts

Trigger Warning:
As you know, this chapter does contain some attempts at suicide/suicidal thoughts. I'd say you could skip this chapter but there is a few really important things that will happen in this chapter. So just proceed with caution if you have a hard time reading about suicide, I'll be putting a "️⚠️️⚠️" right before the suicidal stuff start so you know when to proceed with caution.

Chapter Thirty
Motel California

A school bus rumbles into the parking lot of the Glen Capri motel, doors swinging open and Coach and his Cross Country team disembark. An exhausted Scott and Stiles step out, followed by Allison, Lydia and Blake. "I've seen worse." Scott shrugged and he glanced around making Stiles look at him crazy, "Where have you seen worse?"

A whistle blows and Coach holds up a handful of room keys in front of the gathering students. "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves! Which means Hale!" Coach said making Blake, who had her back against Stiles, look over at Coach.

"You can't stay in a room with Stilinski!" He said he said making her lean her head back against Stiles's chest with a groan. Stiles chuckled and kissing the side of Blake's head before following Scott. Blake stood next to Lydia as they both looked up at the motel with a concerned look. Both of them had a bad feeling about the place.

"Blake, Lydia?" Allison asked looking at them with raised eyebrows, "I don't like this place." Lydia said and Blake nodded in agreement. "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night." Allison chuckled and Blake took a deep breath. "A lot can happen in one night." Blake mumbled and her and Lydia glanced at each other before reluctantly following Allison.

Exhausted, Scott and Stiles falls back onto their beds, staring up at the slowly spinning ceiling fan. "All right, so I have five." Stiles says and Scott glanced over at him, "Five? You have five suspects?" Scott asked as he looked over at Stiles. "Yeah, it was originally ten, well nine, I guess-- I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said, "So, who's number five? Harris?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded, "Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead."

"So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?" Scott and Stiles slowly turn to share a look and Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head."