Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE

Blake's outfit

Chapter Forty-Four🦊 Echo House 🦊

Chapter Forty-Four
🦊 Echo House 🦊

Pulling up infront of Eichen House, Blake and Scott instantly took off their helmets and got off, rushing over to where Scott and his father stood.  "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked. "Because we wanted to avoid something like this."

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles said and Blake sighed, "Seventy-two hours too long. Stiles, may I remind you this is the same place where Barrow came from- the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." She said and Stiles sighed softly and look away, "You don't know everything yet." Scott said looking over at Stilinski. 

"I know enough. Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called..." Stilinski said making Stiles look at him in surprise and impressed, "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct."

"Guys, I saw an MRI that looked exact exactly like my wife's... and it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski said making them look at him confused, "Then why are you putting him here?" Blake asked. 

"He's not. It's my decision." Stiles said making them look over at him, "Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here..." Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "And I can't hurt you." He said looking back and forth between them, his eyes lingering on Blake making her face soften. "Stiles, that wasn't you." She said in a slight whisper, "Deaton's got some ideas...Argent's calling people... We're going to find something. And, if we can't-" 

"If you can't...If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay?" Make sure I never get out." Stiles said and Blake sighed and shook her head, "Can I talk to you?" She asked and he nodded and they walked over to the side. 

"Why are you doing this Stiles?" She asked in a slight whisper making him sigh, "It's the best choice." He said and she scoffed looking at him with glossy eyes. "The best choice is putting yourself in a nut house? And Eichen of places? Stiles, there's other choices then putting yourself in this hell hole. I can't even hear the name of this place without feeling all the death this place holds. I-I don't want you here." She said as a tear fell down her face.