Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN

Blake's outfit

Chapter Twenty-Four🦎 Master Plan 🦎

Chapter Twenty-Four
🦎 Master Plan 🦎

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means.. The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-" Stilinski stressed.

"You'll be the first person we call." She said and he smiled sadly and nodded, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said. Stilinski sighed and nodded, and gently squeezed Blake's shoulder. "Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says, but still doesn't look encouraged as he motions for his men to follow and the locker room begins clearing out.

An unusually distraught Coach approaches Scott. He can't seem to stop turning his whistle over and over with his fingers. "McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know, Coach..."

All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg! I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up. And uh Hale, you're still my favorite student." Coach said making Blake chuckle as he walked away.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked and Isaac nodded, "I think so." He said making Blake turn around and start to put in Stiles's locker combination. "You know his combination? I was just gonna break it." Scott said making Blake look at him stupid as she opened the locker, "I'm his girlfriend, of course I know his combination." She said.

She pulled out a shirt and a shoe and handed them to Scott before closing the locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah. We both are." He said handing Isaac the shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked but Scott didn't answer has he focused on something else for a moment before walking around the row of lockers. Isaac and Blake followed him to see Derek standing there.

"We need to talk." Derek says and then Peter stepped out behind him, "All of us." Peter said making Blake sucked in a sharp breath. Still pissed off about what happened during Lydia's party.

Suddenly Blake shot forward, avoiding Scott's grab while Derek just stepped towards the side. "Moony-" Peter started to say but was cut off by Blake's fist connecting with his nose. Peter groaned, taking a step back as he raised his hand up to his face, "We should really talk about the abuse in this family." Peter said, side glancing Derek.