Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Six
🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Parrish walks towards the pack of Chimeras when Theo walked back into Lydia's room before coming back out. This time he had Lydia with his claws to her neck. Blake sucked in a deep breath as her eyes turned white. She slowly stepped away from Stiles making him look at her confused before grabbing her arm. She turned to him making him notice her distant look and glowing white eyes, reminding him of how she was during the Lunar eclipse.

When her magic took over.

"Back off." Theo threatened as Tracy dropped Valack, "I said back off." Theo said as his claws slightly punctured Lydia's skin making a rush of hot anger flow through Blake. Valack chuckled slightly making the Chimeras glance over at him, "You threaten a Banshee, you get a Necromancer." Valack said making them all turn around to see a very pissed off Blake standing in the door way behind them.

"Take them." Theo said making his pack look at him wide eyed, "The guy's on fire and she looks pretty pissed!" Corey said. "You'll heal. Do it!" Theo said and the guys hesitated for a moment but Tracy instantly ran towards Parrish. Josh ran over and broke one of the metal tubes that protect the wires running through the building and siphoned the electricity from the cables before going to grab Blake's shoulders.

His eyes widen when his electricity didn't effect her one bit, she just gave him an unimpressed look, "Theo, this isn't working!" He yelled. Blake suddenly wrapped her arm around his before roughly twisting her arm until she heard snap and Josh cry out in pain before slamming him into the wall right as Parrish did the same to Tracy.

Blake turned to where Corey, Theo and Lydia still stood before suddenly turning around grabbing Valack's wrist right as he was about to stick a syringe into her neck. Her glare deepened for a moment until Valack went flying away from her into Lydia's room.

Blake turned back to the three as Corey looked at her in utter terror. "I'm not going to fight you Corey." Blake said, her voice coming out in a slight echo like how it did when she controlled the Oni. "Why not?" He asked looking at her still in terror but also confusion, "Because Mason is my friend." She said and then his eyes turned white as she held her hand up before moving it to the side. His body followed her hand movement to were he slammed into the wall but not as hard as Josh did.

Blake went to turn back to Theo but suddenly Tracy ran up and swiped her claws against Blake's arm. Blake rolled her eyes before turning to Tracy looking very annoyed and unimpressed. She grabbed Tracy's wrist before her other hand shot up, punching Tracy in the face making her cry out slightly and stumble back. Apparently in this state Blake had no sympathy for her ex as she did for her friend's crush.

The second Tracy recovered she went to swipe and Blake but she held her hand up making Tracy freeze. "Sleep." Blake said, her voice still in an echo but only Tracy could hear her. Tracy's eyes started to flutter slightly until fully closing and falling to the ground.