Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM

Blake's outfit

Chapter Ninety⚡Riders on the Storm⚡

Chapter Ninety
Riders on the Storm

"Stiles! Keep going! I can see you, Stiles!" Blake yelled as the light faded. Soon enough the light was gone and all that was left behind was an empty tunnel. "Stiles?" Blake called out as a tear ran down her face. "Blake?" Lydia asked softly and Blake turned to look at them

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" She asked and Malia shook her head, "We didn't see anyone." She said making Blake sigh and glanced back at the tunnel. "He was here. I know it. Stiles was here. I saw him." She said as she ran a hand through her hair while a few more tears ran down her face.

Lydia sighed softly and gently grabbed Blake's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before pulling her back into the bunker. "I'm gonna punch something." Blake muttered as Lydia and Malia led her to a seat, "Don't punch anything, most of the stuff in here will probably break your hand." Lydia said and Blake sat down. Blake glanced around before nodding, "I'm gonna punch something." She said again.

Scott sighed softly and went to close the door but someone suddenly grabbed it making him spin around. "Liam!" Scott said in shock as Liam glanced at everyone, "There's something you need to see." He said.

"You're still here..."

"But everyone else is gone. All of them- they're all gone. Look, you have to come with me." Liam said panickedly and Scott raised his eyebrows, "What is it?" He asked. "I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam said and Scott nodded before turning to the girls, "Uh... All right. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott said making them raise their eyebrows at him.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asked and he nodded, "If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." He said before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

Blake sighed and sat there for a moment before shaking her head, "This is bullshit." She muttered as she stood up and walked to the door. "What are you doing?" Malia asked and Blake glanced back at them, "We're gonna go find Stiles." She said as she opened the door and Lydia raised her eyebrows.

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here." Lydia said and Blake shook her head, "Stiles isn't coming here. If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not. He probably doesn't even know about this place. Okay? I know I saw him." Blake said and Malia nodded slightly, "And you're never wrong about these things." She said making Blake squint and purse her lips.

"Well- I wouldn't say "never"..." She trailed off and Lydia raised her eyebrows, "But right now?" She asked and Blake took a deep breath. "Right now, I'm not wrong. Stiles is out there. I can feel it." She said and Malia nodded, "Then what are we doing standing here?"