Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Eight🌒 Maid of Gévaudan 🌘

🌒 Maid of Gévaudan 🌘

Blake burst through the school doors, Stiles and Hayden, who are holding the gravely injured Liam, following behind her. The three pause for a brief moment when they hear the Beast roaring behind them making Blake look at them in alarm.

"Come on." She said before leading them down the hall until she saw the biology class room. "Come on! In here!" She said throwing the door open, holding it open until they got in. She quickly ran past them and pushing everything off of Ms. Finch's desk so they can lay Liam flat on his back on the top of it.

"Liam?" Hayden asked and Liam groaned slightly, "I'm okay! I'm fine." He said. Blake pulled away some of Liam's shirt so they could look at the wounds, "Oh god." Blake muttered as she looked at Liam's torso which has been ripped to bloody shreds by the Beast's claws.

Blake's eyes widened as she looked up at Hayden and Stiles. Hayden puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her alarm, and Stiles looks as though he's about to either faint or throw up. Liam sees the concern on their faces and tries to sit up to see for himself, only to fall backward weakly, "What? Is it bad?"

"No."
"Very."
"Gruesomely." Hayden, Stiles and Blake all said at the same time making Hayden gives Blake and Stiles an exasperated look. "Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked and Stiles sucked in a deep breath, "Oh, I usually pass out... And I think I still might do that..." Stiles said and Blake snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Hey! No passing out." Blake said and he nodded slightly.

"Okay, okay. Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it. Uh... pain makes you human." Stiles said and Hayden looked at him exasperatedly, "He's already in pain!" She said and he nodded. "Right! Okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles said and then Liam sat up slightly with a painful groan.

"Take away his pain..." Hayden mumbled before quickly leaning forward and kissing Liam, and he seems calmed as black veins in travel from his face to hers. Stiles looks shocked and impressed while Blake just cringes slightly as they eventually pull away, and Liam, now seemingly much more comfortable, lays back down on the desktop.

"Okay. Next time, I'll kiss him." Stiles muttered making Blake and Hayden chuckle.

Blake looked over towards the door at the sound of people screaming and running, "No." Stiles said making her look at him. "What?" She asked and he shook his head, "I know what you're thinking, you're not going out there." He said making her sigh. "I have to." She said making him look at her crazy, "Uh, no you don't. You could die if you go out there." He said.