Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR

Blake's outfits

Chapter Fifty-Two💰 The Benefactor 💰

Chapter Fifty-Two
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he, Scott and Blake walked into the house, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at Blake with wide eyes making her purse her lips, "He's upstairs..." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at her, "Doing what?" He asked and she squinted her eyes a bit. "Lying down..." She said slowly as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh. Liam let out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closed the curtain again. The three of them walked back into the room and Stiles and Scott sat down at the foot if the bed while Blake stood in front of them.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah..."

"And you kidnapped him?" Stiles asked and Scott squinted slightly, "It was Blake's idea?" He said making Blake look at him and scoff. "You just gonna call me out like that?" She asked, deeply offended over him throwing her under the bus.

"And brought him here?" Stiles said and Scott looked at him, "I panicked!" He said and Stiles nodded. "Yup...This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked and his only response was Liam muffled screams.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles said and Blake squinted at him, "Don't act like you make good plans." She said but he ignored her. "I know- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked.

Of course, Stiles's plan started with duck taping Liam to a chair. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles asked and Liam nodded and Stiles ripped the tape off.