3💗

:))) this song is very good please listen to it.

Jimins POV

Two hours later~~~~~

"That took sooooo long and i am just glad it finally ended" I said to tae who is currently dragging me around In search of his boyfriend. Turning my head i spot a small boy in a corner by himself." Tae i see yoongi- hyung over there in that corner."Tae immediately turns in the direction I was looking and asks me where. I pointed to where I had seen his boyfriend sitting. As soon as the boy sees him his face lights up and he starts dragging me toward the corner.

"Hey love, hey jiminie" the pale man says looking up from the floor in our direction. " hey hyung we finally finished we finally graduated" I said sighing. The black haired male looked at me and gave a small smile.

"BABE jimin is still leaving to Busan" tae says with tears in his eyes. I look over to tae and then back to yoongi. " I'm sorry hyung he has been like this all night and I can't seem to get him to calm down." Just then he grabs the taller's hand and pulls him into his embrace. Sitting there silent and smiling at how cute the two boys are together I was privately hoping one day someone will love my that way.

"Tae baby we have to be supportive of jiminie. I know you are going to miss him because I am too but it will be okay right jimin??" He then looks at me

I put a hand on taehyungs back and gently rub my hand up and down his spine in a loving way. " Of course hyung i will make sure to keep in contact with you both the whole time."

Keeping my hand on the taller males back and exchanging glances with his boyfriend I hesitantly ask. " Hyung could you guys help me pack?? We could have one good last night together" I said trying to still comfort tae.

The taller male then pulls out of Yoongis embrace and nods. I was so happy he agreed to come help me because honestly without there support I would be lost.

"Jimin "

"Yes tae"

" why do you have to leave so early? The school year doesn't even start until August. How come you have to go so early. How are we going to see you during the summer."

Sighing knowing he was going to ask this question. " Tae you know I love you both very much. But I decided to leave during the beginning of summer so I could get used to everything over there. Plus it's easier to get settled down sooner."

The taller male finally looks at me in the eye and stops crying. His checks red and his puffy eyes, it makes him so adorable not being able to help it a small giggle escapes my lips.

"Jiminie can we visit sometime whenever you get settled in your new place?"

"Of course you can i want both you and hyung to come visit me for at least a week."

The taller's eyes finally lightened up. "Well jiminie lets go pack." He then begins pulling both me and yoongi-hyung to the car. We both looked at each other and laughed at how charming he can be.

The three of us finally got in the car and hyung drove us to my house. I could drive but didn't really like to much, so avoiding the situation someone else always ends up driving. The entire way there the taller was blasting music so loud while happily singing along.

Realizing just how much I was going to miss them tears were welling up in my eyes. These boys helped me become a happier person and it's sad knowing I'm leaving them behind. But promising myself and them that we will stay in contact and I will definitely come and visit them as often as possible.

After 20 minutes of driving and of listening to taehyung sing his heart out we arrived at my house.

As soon as we entered the house we were greeted  by my mother. " jimin what took you so long I was getting worried." When I finished walking in the house and she saw the two boys walk in behind me. Her face immediately went from concerned to cheerful. " i can see you brought my two favorite boys with you " she said smiling at both of the boys. They both bowed and said at the same time " Hi Mrs. Park"

Her smile widened because she hasn't seen them in a while since I always goes over to their house because they live together.

" sorry amma" interrupting there small greeting. " it took us a while to get out of the school because of all the kids and parents."

"It's okay jimin just as long as you are all safe" I pointed up to my bedroom and she nodded. The three of us started to walk upstairs and right before we went into the room I hear my mom yell." ALSO JIMIN YOUR DAD WILL BE HOME TOMORROW BEFORE YOU LEAVE TO SAY BYE."

A wide smile crept onto my face as I heard the news. My appa was always busy he almost never had time for me or my mom. If he was lucky he would get at least one weekend off a month. But when he was off he was way to exhausted to do anything but sleep.

"Hyung can you and tae stay the night with me since it's my last night?"

"Of course jiminie I was just about to ask if you wanted us too "he said with a small smile

I nodded and then said "well I guess we should get started" pulling all of my clothes out of the closet and placing them neatly in a suitcase. While I was doing that the taller male was getting my other clothes from inside my dresser and putting it in a different suitcase. All while hyung was placing my very valuable stuff in boxes to be shipped off when I leave.

We had a good time and reminisced about things we did over the past couple years. We laughed about how dumb we acted in public or how crazy yoongi can be when it comes to tae.

At around midnight we finally finished packing everything in my room  , and of course i had a lot of stuff to pack so there were very very many boxes and two big suitcases.

We ended the night by cuddling each other to sleep. Hyung in the inside then tae then me. I really wish the best for them both because they deserve to be the happiest people alive. Like always I was the last one to fall asleep.  My brain never let me sleep that much, well at least not as much as my friends did, but being nervous was not helping my insomnia. After finally trying to calm down I drifted into a deep sleep nuzzling my face into taehyungs hair.