12🎋

Its not in the stars to hold our destiny's but in ourselves.

Jimins POV

Last night was amazing. It was as if me and the younger confessed to each other without having to say a word. The boy had kissed me, a long warm kiss that didn't have any lust behind it. I have never been kissed in such a way in my 18 years of living so just the thought of the kiss made my heart flutter.

When I opened my eyes it was obvious that I slept on the sofa. The younger male must have been too tired to take me up to my room. I'm sure it was a hassle for him to carry me all the way back home.

I hadn't planned on falling asleep, but when my head was on his chest I could hear the boys heartbeat. The small heartbeat calmed me and slowly my body drifted into sleep.

Sitting up from the couch while rubbing my eyes and turning my head in the direction of the floor i come across a sleeping boy sitting on the floor with his head laying on the edge of the sofa.

He looked so calm and peaceful. I felt slightly bad because he must have slept here right when he laid me down. While reaching my hand out to touch the taller he makes a small groan, making sure I speak in a soft tone while asking him if he was awake. In response he just groaned and said he didn't want to get up yet.

So with a plan in my mind I get up from the sofa slowly and turn jungkook so he is facing me while I stand over him. Then moving my hands and placing them under his arms I use all my strength lifting him up off the floor. The boy is quite heavy but since I don't have to lift him up that high it isn't a problem.

His beautiful doe eyes are still closed when i place him on the soft cushions, when bending down I grab his feet and pull them to the end of sofa. The boy is now laying down so I grab the same blanket that was on me and cover his thick body with it.

Just as I was turning to leave the boy grabs my wrist. He slowly attempts to open his doe eyes and look at me while still holding onto me with a tighter grip.

Slowly I reach out my hand and pat the top of his head lovingly. " jungkook go back to sleep okay. I will try and be as quite as possible"

What the boy asked me next was suprising. Making me blush a little at the thought. " Jimin could you please sleep here with me?" The taller asks in a whiney but deep voice.

" kookie i dont think we will both fit" making sure I flash a small smile while saying this.

"Sure we can" the boy says with the whine still evident in his voice.

Just as I was going to respond telling him to just go back to sleep. The boy pulled me right on top of him while hugging me close to his body.

Compared to the him I was really small. I had a fit body but it was slim. The younger on the other hand had muscles for days and his body was very big.

My heart was beating so fast because of what the taller just did. I never expected him to want to cuddle with me. They boy just doesn't seem like the type too want that.

He groans and pushes my head down into his chest. I can feel his sharp chin laying on the top of my head.

"Just please go to sleep with me for a little while longer" the boy says sighing

"ok" since my face is in the boys chest it's hard to let out my word but I know the he heard it when he went quiet again.

After a while of me laying there and listening to his heartbeat i hug onto the boy tighter before falling back to sleep for the second time.

We both slept most of the day cuddled in each other's arms. Once I finally got up from the younger I cooked some food for us and while the food was being prepared jungkook cleaned up the house.

When we both sat down to eat there was some silence since neither of us knew what we were. The taller finished his food way faster than I did.  He went and washed the dishes while I was still trying to finished my food.

After hearing the water turn off the younger was being really quite. Not thinking much about it I continued to try to finish my food. That was until I felt legs wrapping around my waist from my back and arms coming up under my armpits and to my chest. The hands stopped right on my chest and just stayed there.

Of course knowing that it was the younger I smiled a little being happy by his gesture.

The younger than nuzzles his head in my back and didn't say anything. He stayed like that until I finally finished my food , not wanting to let me go his grip got tighter.

"Kookie, what.... what are we??"

The boy moves his head from my back and puts it on my shoulder. " I don't know...... but I want to stay like this with you."

Maybe the younger just thought it was too soon to get into a relationship since we haven't known each other that long. So I just nodded and finally got lose from his grip. After putting my plate in the sink and washing it the taller was already sitting on the sofa again. He points at me with his long slender fingers and motions for me to sit next to him. Obeying I walk over and sit next to the boy. He then laid his head in my lap while I played with his hair.

We spent all weekend like that. Neither of us wanted to leave each other's sides. We didn't even sleep in our own rooms but on the sofa both days.

I didn't want this to end. This has been amazing welll the taller has made it amazing for me. It was a little upsetting knowing that school starts next Monday.....

There is about to be some drama soon.!!