18☯️

So this chapter was going to be really really long. But....... I split it in half and made the second part chapter 19..🤧💕 i hope you have been enjoying it.

Hoseok' POV

Last night was a great night. I spent it with my amazing friends, and even told them about that boy.

After up from jimin and jungkooks house Jin and joonie were already gone. I didn't hear either of the boys so I must have been in deep sleep. Slowly I removed the blanket that covered me and folded it neatly. Making sure to place is on the same spot I slept on. Walking out of the house and rubbing my eyes I felt that my body needed coffee.

A new shop just recently opened near the mall that I have been meaning to try out. After getting in my car and getting situated I started driving in the direction of the new shop I passed by a couple days ago.

The only thing I was hoping for was that the coffee was good. Last night we drank quite a bit and even though I shouldn't be driving I'm doing it anyway because my body needs the sweet caffeine.

One thing my body has gotten used to was hangovers. Not even a year ago i would go bar hoping and cause a lot of trouble because of how much I drank.

Finally after what felt like forever I arrived at a nice white bricked building. It has a couple windows and was pretty big for a coffee shop.

I parked my car and got out. The place was not very packed at the moment so it was the perfect time for me to try it out.

Upon entry there were many tables with decorative chairs. The chairs were the kind someone would put in there bedroom.

At the front there was a long slab it resembled a bar. Underneath the said "bar" were about 9 stools with maroon cushions on the tops.

I walked up to the counter and sat on one of the stools that had soft cushions. I waited there patiently since no one seemed to be behind the register.

Since no one was behind the counter I was looking at the menu. There was a wide variety of drinks and coffees that I have never seen or heard of before. They even served breakfast and dietary drinks.

I was interrupted by a voice that seemed very familiar to me. " Hoseok is that you" a smaller boy said while approaching me. My gaze came from the menu to the boy and I made eye contact with him. Which made my heart stop. What are the chances of us running into each other again?

One thing that stayed on my mind the day he got away was that we would never meet again. "Taeminnie, you work here?" The smaller giggles "so your still going to use that nickname" he says with a small smile.

"Well yes, I mean we only met once and I didn't get to use it that much." I said looking down because the boys stare was making me nervous.

"And here you are acting cute as ever AGAIN." The boy says while emphasizing the again.

Clearing my throat in attempt to get rid of my nervousness which isn't working. I spoke up "Well I've never had anything from here. So would you be a blessing and recommend something for me?" I said now looking directly in his eyes.

"Okay I will then." They boy says with a smirk while walking off. He seemed to be strutting on purpose but I just tried to ignore it.

My luck must be amazing because I ran into the boy whom I fell for almost immediately. How can I just so happen to pick the place he works at.

The boy comes back with a drink in a medium sized mug. It smells very good from were i am sitting. He sets the drink in front of me.

"Well in my opinion this is very good"

I pick up the cup and take a small sip. The smaller was right it tasted delicious." Wow" I said after setting it back down.

The other boy giggled and slid a piece of paper over to me. "What is this?" The boy stared at my expression which clearly conveyed confusion.

The older shrugged. "Open it and find out." Those words made me more curious and I opened the small sheet of paper.

On it was was 9 digits written in a dark color. My gaze went from the paper to the boy. "Last time I meant to give it to you, but I ended up being in a rush and forgot." The smaller says while grabbing my cup and take a swig from it.

"Why me?" I asked "You said many people hit on you. So how come I'm so lucky?" The smaller dry the cup down and glanced at my lips.

"There is something about you that I find very charming. And well if I'm being honest at first I wasn't sure if giving you my number was a good choice. But when I had to rush out to work the rest of the day and all night I couldn't stop thinking about you." The boy stopped as if he was trying to find the right words to say.

"Sorry I hope that's not weird." He nervously laughs. Quickly responding I shake my head so he could finish what he had to say. "Well anyway I realized that I should have given it to you when i met you.  I regretted it because I didn't think I was going to see it again."

I was smiling by the time he was saying that." Well I guess I am lucky, because after you left I tried chasing you but had no luck in finding you."

The boy looked suprised." Well then we are both lucky" he says with a proud smile

"Anyway I have to get back to work sadly" he says with a pout. "Okay well I will finish this and leave" I said smiling while pulling the cup up in my direction.

"Okay Hoseok" The boy turns and starts walking away to help other customers. "By the way i will look forward to our first actual date." He says in a playful tone.

I couldn't help but smile and think about how perfect he is. The smaller literally is the perfect amount of masculine and feminine. I never knew a person like that existed.

For the remanded if the time that I spent drinking the coffee, my eyes followed the boy everywhere he went.

Upon finishing I called the handsome boy over and asked how much it would cost. He relied with a simple but flirty " its on the house." He then winked at me which of course made me blush.

While walking out I kept turning around to keep looking at the big as if we wouldn't meet again. Softly he wanted at me and I waved back before actually leaving the building.

Sooo I didn't know I was going to add Taemin😂😤........... but my brain put him in the story. Anywayyyyyyyy this is his look... his hair is greyish brown in this. But the lighting makes it look blonde. So sorry 😭

 So sorry 😭