7🌸

:)) this chapter will be kinda short 🤦🏽‍♀️ I know most of you have seen this gcf but watch it again because it amazing.

Jungkooks POV

I wake up to my mom bursting in my room screaming" JUNGKOOK GET UP YOU NEED TO PACK. WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO SLEEP ALL DAY." groaning lazily and rolling to the edge of my bed not bothering to open my eyes yet. I Slowly start to sit up while rubbing my eyes. My whole body still feels really tired I didn't even want to get up.

When Unplugging my phone from the wall and turning it on it reads " 12"pm. What?!? Shit how come I slept that long. Rushing while getting off the bed. I am pissed how could someone even sleep that long how come my mom didn't wake me up earlier. How is it possible to pack all my things before tonight. I change into some comfortable, sweats and a white shirt. The only way that it's possible to get everything done is to ask for help. I sigh and pull out my phone nervously clicking on the contact that reads "Jin-hyung"

" Hello hyung are you busy I need your help" i try to say with a steady voice but it came out shaky because of the scolding I know is coming.

"What happened junkook did you get into a fight or something?" Back when I was in junior high I was a fairly bad kid. I didn't like for people to talk badly about anyone and always had a bad temper, so instead of just talking it out me and some kid would end up in fights. That was until jin-hyung helped me stop fighting once we met. This was one reason I was thankful that he could turn my attitude around, plus he has been like the big brother I never had but needed badly.

"Hyung you know I don't do that anymore . But before we get into that I need your help packing my stuff so I can move to that apartment ."

"Well how much do you have packed so far?" The line went quiet for about a minute because I didn't want to tell him I hadn't started.

I'm guessing he knew what my silence meant because he started yelling at me through the phone. Knowing he was probably going to scold me i moved my ear away from the phone to prevent him from damaging my ear.

"JUNGKOOK-AH I WILL BE OVER IN A MINUTE I CAN'T BELIEVE YO~~.quickly I hung up the phone before he could finish yelling at me. I sit on my bed patiently waiting for my hung to come while thinking of a way to get out of being scolded.

Jins POV:

"JUNGKOOK-AH I WILL BE OVER IN A MINUTE I CAN'T BELIEVE YO~ *beep beep beep*

I remove the object from my head and see that he hung up on me. That brat I am older than him he shouldn't be the one hanging up on me.  I'm saying out loud while throwing  on my jacket and grabbing my keys.

I am so mad how could he expect me to help him and he just hung up on me. With so much to say to him I walk out of my house while slamming and locking he door. Pulling open the door to my car with the most attitude I could and start making my way to jungkooks house.

When I arrive and park my car I see Mrs jeon walking out of the house. When getting out of my car I lock it and start stomping my way to the door.

Mrs. Jeon smiles and gives me a quick hug before getting in her vehicle. Before she drives away her  window rolls down and she wishes me good luck in helping her stubborn son.

Thanking her and stomping my way to the front door again. I ring the doorbell violently and wait for that brat to come open the door.

Almost right after the bell was rang the door opens slightly and I barge into the house not caring if the taller is still behind the door.

"Jungkook how could you hang up on me and why are you so irresponsible. This should have been done YESTERDAY" trying to keep my cool as much as possible but the more i keep talking the louder my voice becomes.

"sorry hyung" I hear him say softly. Sighing i turn my head to look at him. He is giving me his puppy dog eyes and pouty lips. My weakness

Smiling and walking over i pat his shoulder" it's okay look you know I can't stay mad at you for long"

"Yayyy thank you for coming to help I don't know
what I would do without you" he flashes the biggest smile ever, and in my opinion it's the cutest smile ever.

"I know me either" mumbling lowly so only I can hear.

The younger grabs my arm and starts dragging me up to his room going a little to fast for me. Since im not as far as him I stumble behind him but catch myself once we reach his room.

I walk in behind him and immediately start helping him pack after seeing how much stuff he has. He is so spoiled he literally has so much stuff that he doesn't even need.

After 6 long hours of running back and forth in his room trying to pack everything neatly we finally finish.

We both sit down on the floor, and after sitting there for a while Yuna comes to lay in my lap. I pet her softly while asking the younger where he even found this place.

He told me that it was always popping up on his social media's and that no one wanted a roommate so that's why the place stayed empty. But he told me he didn't mind since he doesn't even know who this person is.

It's weird that he was fine with it considering the fact that he doesn't really like making friends that much but maybe this will be good for him.

After him doing a lot of talking A LOT I finally interrupt him.

"Look how about I make you and your mom a home cooked meal so we can have some kind of send off even though you will still live in Busan"

" hyung thank you so much I haven't had a home cooked meal in soooo long" I slowly move Yuna off my lap and start making my way to the kitchen.

Authors POV

After about 40 minutes of Jin cooking a huge meal for the three of them junkooks Mom walks in the home happy when she smells the delicious food.

After everyone finished eating Jin helped junkook load some of his thing in the taxi that he called. Both Mrs jeon and Jin brought him in for an group hug.

Jungkook finally gets in the car while holding Yuna in his lap at 7:15 and is exhausted from how busy his day was.

He shows the driver the address of his soon to be home and closes his eyes.

In 30 minutes he will finally be at his new home and he couldn't be more excited.

Guys!!!! It's happening!!! They are finally going to meet!!!!!! I was so excited writing these past couple of chapters.
Also I hope I'm doing an okay job and that you are enjoying it so far. Sorry it's been kinda slow:))
Also junkook is a big baby with Jin ☺️