9🍂

This song is beautiful it made me cry the first time I listened to it 🤧

Jungkooks POV

I got to the house 5 minutes before jimin did. When I pulled up I noticed no one was here so I grabbed my stuff and hurriedly put it in my room.  Since he wasn't there yet I decided to just go ahead and sit on the couch to watch tv. But before I could turn the tv on I heard a car pull up.

I wasn't going to help but I thought best if I just looked outside real quick too see what my new roommate looked like. It only seemed logical since I would be spending a lot of time around him.

I cracked the door open and there he was struggling with his luggage.

I stood there for what felt like forever. He was beautiful. His soft looking angelic skin and his cute fluffy hair. His plump lips were pouting while trying to get his luggage out. I was having some kind of internal struggle but before I could even think about what I was doing my body was starting in his direction.

Without thinking much about it I went to help him. At first he stared at me with a confused look when I asked if I could help him. It seemed as if he didn't here me the first time so I then introduced myself and asked again. When I helped him bring his things inside I couldn't stop thinking about how good he looked with that oversized hoodie on. I don't understand why I am thinking these things about him considering we just met.

When we got up to his room we had a weird interaction. It was like we couldn't keep our eyes off each other. I was hoping he didn't notice how I was blushing the whole time.

When I walked down to my room I closed the door and sighed loudly. " ugh I couldn't have been more obvious". roughly running my fingers through my hair.

I sat up to see were Yuna went because I wanted to ask jimin if he was fine with me having a cat. In my mind I was going to ask when I met him but for some reason I got to distracted and forgot.

Looking around the room I noticed she was gone.  So I'm guessing she must've ran out when I was helping jimin. I sat up from my bed and opened the door calling her name softly. There was no response ( yes a cat can respond for example meowing, or purring while you call its name. If you have a cat you probably know but I didn't want anyone thinking I was weird by saying this 😂 ) so I went to ask jimin if he has seen a small cat running around somewhere.

Before walking into the shorter boys room I took a deep breath and knock on the door. I hear a small come in. His voice is so pretty......how could someone seem so prefect without even trying . Really no one has ever had this effect on me.

I get butterflies in my stomach while walking in the room. I walk into the room with my gaze set on the floor. Slowly I  rise my head to be faced with a purring Yuna on jimins lap.

I was shocked since Yuna didn't really like people. It anything she hated everyone but my closest friends.

The smaller was sitting on the floor so I walked over to him and squatted down sitting next to him. Once I was seated down as comfortably as possible I pet Yuna softly while she is still in his lap.

"Well I guess I don't have to ask you if it's okay that I have a cat." I say unintentionally staring at the beautiful boy.

He smiles while still looking at Yuna. " oh I love cats a lot so it's fine junkookie. In fact I actually never had one before because my parents didn't want a pet."

Gosh he has the cutest eye smile ever I mean the way his eyes almost close completely while he is smiling it's adorable.

"Hmmmm well then she can be our cat" I say while looking at his plump lips. They look so soft I can just imagine how wonderful they feel.

Woah hang on I just met him I need to stop he might think I'm a pervert. I mentally slap myself.

I break my gaze from his lips and make my way up to his eyes. He was looking at me probably the whole time. I got really nervous all the sudden and I'm guessing he noticed that too, just like he noticed how I was staring at him. Ugh I need to stop being so dumb he probably doesn't even want to be my roommate anymore.

He giggles. Oh that giggle it's like my favorite song playing in my ears over and over again." Well thank you jungkookie, also what's her name" he says pointing his small fingers at the feline in his lap.

"Yuna" he nods and continues petting her.

"Have you eaten anything" I ask knowing I have already eaten. I just wanted to spend more time with him. Maybe get to know him a little better.

His lips turn into a small pout" no I haven't The last i ate was like 4 hours ago. But I had a long way to get here so I didn't bother".

So he didn't live here. No wonder I haven't seen him around even though I don't go out. I still would have remembered seeing someone as stunning as him.

" well how about we go eat something, because I am too tired to unpack anything" I say smiling at the boy.

" sure but you have to chose because I haven't been here in Busan for very many years" I nod and get up off the floor. I offer a hand to him and he takes it.

Suprisingly he is very light, although I didn't think he would be heavy but he is lighter than I expected.

We walked down from his room to the front door and slid our shoes on before I open the door for him. The smaller walks out and I walk out behind him locking the door and running to catch up to him.

"I already called a taxi" I say while standing next to the shorter. It should be getting here in like 1 minute.

When the cab pulls up I open the door for him and gesture for him to get in. Once we are both inside the car I tell the driver the address of my favorite cafe. This is new because I don't like to share places that mean something to me. I like keeping my favorite places and things to myself.

I make sure to text my hyung and ask him if he could stay open a little bit longer for me. Since me and Jin-hyung are so close he agrees but says I would need to hurry.

The whole ride there I notice jimin is looking out of the window. He is looking up at the stars and moon just like I do very often. Maybe he finds them as comforting as I do.

" isn't the view beautiful" I say in a softer voice than I have ever talked in. Surprising myself

This boy he has some effect on me. My heart feels warm while sitting next to him and we haven't known each other very long. But it feels like I have known him my whole life. Maybe he is the one , the one I wished for.

"Yes it is" he says with his adorable voice.

From my view I see his eyes sparkle. How beautiful......

Of course I didn't tell him that the view I was seeing wasn't the same as his. While he was admiring the stars I was admiring him. Staring at him for way to long almost forgetting how to blink.

"We are here" the can driver says snapping me out of whatever daze I was in.

Hi guys it was originally different but I really wanted to make jk admire jm more. :))
He's in LOVE