LAST CHAPTER. 23😘

I have to sadly cut it short because school... but I will start writing a new jikook ff soon. I'm sorry I couldn't go into more detail like I wanted

~~~~~~~Huge time skip~~~~~~

Authors POV

It has been two months and finally the day if the eldest wedding has arrived. Over the last 2 months not much has happens with the boys.

Junkook & jimin where occupied with school, Tae & Yoongi did get engaged last month and ended up proposing to each other in the same day. Which all the boys still laugh about very often. Hoseok has been busy with his new relationship with Taemin so he doesn't come around as often anymore.

All the boys where coming, of course in there usual pairs. Even though it was a school day the two clingy ones took days off from there studies to support. All the others just took a day off from work to join the wedding.

Everyone was present and on time, all of the family members were conversating and introducing themselves to each other.

There greeting interrupted when everyone was told to sit down. The brides men tarted walking our hand and hand, the usual Paris were together of course.

Once they seperated and stood on each side of the alter namjoon walked down the isle white a wide smile. Waving at his crying parents whom were sitting in the front.

Music started playing soon enough Jin and his dad walked down the carpet slowly. Jin was wearing a beautiful white in white tux and holding a boquete of roses and sunflowers.

Upon reaching the alter the oldest dad gave namjoon a nod and smile. "He's all yours, take good care of him for me." He then stepped away and took his seat next to his wife.

Both boys looked as if they were going to break down and cry throughout the entire ceremony. "You may kiss the bride." The boys sharped a small kiss and everyone started to clap.

"I now pronounce you Man and Husband" the two started walking down to there family. After chatting and trying to get one another's parent to stop crying Jin suggested he throw his bouquet.

All the single people gathered, which wasn't much,. The oldest turned around as if he was going to throw the flowered, he started counting down from three and once he reached one the boy turned around. He headed in jimins direction and handed the flowers to the younger.

Jimin was in shock of what the older just did. "It's your turn now" Jin said while pointing behind jimin.

The youngers heart was beating really fast when he turned around. The sound of people mummering was heard but he ignored it.

Jungkook was on one knee holding a small black box. This made jimin tear up almost sobbing. "Jimin, you are the one for me i am more than certain. I want to be your one and only, so would you please let me replace that promise ring with the real one?" The taller says looking directly into the youngers eyes the same way he did the first day they met.

"Yes, yes! Jungkook" Jimin was in full blow tears now. The dark haired male smiled and lifted himself up off the ground, placing the beautiful ring on the smallers finger.

"You have brought so much warmth into my heart. I enjoy every moment we spend together, and when we watched the stars and moon together I felt complete. You complete me jimin. Before we met I was lost but you found me and brought me back." The younger whispered into the smaller sear while hugging him tightly.

At this point everyone was clapping and whistling at the boys. "Congrats guys" namjoon says while pulling all of the members into a hug, including Taemin,.

Jin and namjoon has such an amazing wedding and were very Halle for all the other.

Jungkook sat next to jimin, as close as he could, and they logged at there dumb friends together. Their hands were intertwined.

"This is were I want to be in life." The younger says lowly so that only jimin hears. "Me too" The smaller replies while smiling.

Both boys turn there attention back to the crackheads whom they claim are there friends. The night ended in nothing but cheers, and happiness.

Jimin and Jungkook's perfect harmony.

The end guys!!!!!! Sorry if this wasn't a good chapter I rushed to write it 😅. Vote Vote please and let me know what you thought about it.
I could probably go into what happens after but that may be for a sequel 😏.❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋❤️🦋🦋❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋🦋❤️❤️

Also the next time I write a jikook ff Im going to prewrite the entire thing... because I wasn't satisfied by this story I feel my writing could have been better.
And hopefully my chapter will have names in the next one 😤 anyway vote for me please and give me some pointers on writing because I need the advice badly.