22😏

I can't believe how long this is..... just read it I hope you will think it's worth it🦋💖

Jimins POV

Me and the younger for the hair dye from a local department store which we have only gone into once. Both of us were excited, more me than the younger, and rushed home.

It was extremely late allay 12am. But luckily there was no school since we are in winter break. We only have one week left and sadly this time would go by fast.

Through all this me and the younger were making the most of this break and were spending all of our time together.

After we both got unit the house the younger set the contents on the kitchen counter and started to prepare the chemicals. Since my hair is a dark color we bought two boxes just in case the color didn't come out right.

While the younger was getting that situated I went to change into some of the boys clothes. Since he was the one who is doing my hair I put his clothes on. The boy tends to easily make a mess and the last thing I needed were stains on my clothes.

Before walking out of the younger room, which I was in most of the time, I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel from his shelf knowing the younger will probably make a mess.

Finally after I felt that my life was together I made my way into the kitchen. The taller was standing there on his phone while waiting for me. He seemed to have finished mixing the contents in the bottle, and he had already pulled out one of the kitchen chairs for me to sit on.

Upon me walking in the boy swiftly turned all his attention on me. I sat down in the chair and put the towel around my neck which was for protection.

"Ready" Jungkook asks while pulling on the gloves that were provided.

"Yes" I said ready for the boy to finally start. Also being a little nervous of how the color will turn out.

The younger started laughing and pointed at the towel. "Really?" He says. Turning around I am faced with his cute bunny smile and his slightly red face from laughing too much.

"Yes, kookie I don't want you to bleach my skin" I replied while joining his laughter.

"Whatever, turn around" the boy says in a playful tone.

When I turnt me head back around I could hear the boy squeezing the contents into my hair, and soon the cold liquid was in my scalp.

The younger was massaging the chemicals into my hair, making sure to get every last piece of hair. "See I'm a professional." He says while still applying the contents. His comment made me giggle. The boy probably had a smug look on his face since he is doing a pretty good job.

I almost fell asleep after a while but before I could doze off the taller shook my shoulder a little. He has already taken the gloves off. "I'm done love. Now we just have to wait." I nodded before grabbing ahold of the Youngers arms and pulling him around so he is face to face with me.

I pulled the boy into a loving kiss that lasted quite a while. Everytime our lips meet there is a sudden wave of excitement that goes through my small body. After the kiss I suddenly felt recharged so the younger sat down in front of me on the floor and we were just joking around and having a good time.

On the box that the contents came in it said to leave the product in my hair for about 20minutes. Once the time was up I walked to the bathroom, the younger trucking behind,.

Jungkook stood behind me and helix me waist while I reached my body over the bathtub an rinsed the dye out of my hair.

After I finished the boy just stood there staring at me. "What kookie, does it look bad." I started getting self conscious and put my hand on my head trying to hide it.