16🤞

Soooo Im doing a couple chapters in the other members POV because there lives matter too right??😅........ also I'm trying to figure out where to go with jikook😅 I'm having a little writers block with them rn...

Taehyungs POV

"BABE I FINALLY FINISHED PACKING EVERYTHING." My boyfriend was somewhere in the house but I didn't know where so for some reason the only idea that came to my head was yell.

"Love I'm right here behind you." The older walks out of the bathroom attached to our room. "Oh sorry I didn't know where you were."

We both laugh while grabbing all of our boxes and carrying them down the hall. Our house is a two bedroom two bath house. We didn't get a big house since we share a room. So we got a smaller one with an extra bed just in case jimin slept over. That was before he moved to Busan.

It has been 7 months since jimin moved. The boy finally finished the first semester of school. He also called me one day and told me about his relationship with kookie. It has officially been 5 months since the younger asked out mochi.

They both seem pretty happy together. Of course me and yoongi are not near them so we only talk to them on the phone.

But what they didn't know is that we are both going to move to Busan. Both of us decided that it would be easier to be closer to them since we don't have much in Seoul anyway.

Right now it's a surprise so no one knows not even jungkook. I would have told the younger but since he can't resist jimin he probably would have told him.

The moving truck finally got here so me and the loml started to carry out very very many boxes to the van.

We were going to fly to Busan with our suitcases and go see our new place. The boxes would not arrive for two days. So we have to last two day without furniture.

After putting all of our belongings except two suitcases with some clothes we sent the driver off. He would be delivering our stuff our new place soon.

" babe I'm hungry" The older says while tugging on my shirt. Most of the time he acts tough but deep down he is a real softy for me. Even though he denies it.

"Well let's go eat then love" We walked out of the house together and started making our way to this cute restaurant that's close by. From our house well old house it is about a 3 minute walk to get there.

Once we ordered and revived our food we decided to just eat at the house for one last time. It was a little heartbreaking for us. It was the first house we got together and we made a lot of memories with each other here along with jimin.

Since we didn't have furniture we sat in the cold floor and ate our food. We made small conversation on how we were going to surprise jimin. We also talked about how Jin and namjoon got married. We were very excited to see them as a newly married couple.

Me being me i really loved romantic things. I loved receiving them and giving them. So when Jin told us the way namjoon proposes to him I thought it was the most adorable thing ever.

We cleaned up our mess and headed out to the airport. The reason we ate at home was so we wouldn't have to eat at the airport. The older male doesn't like crowded spaces much so he normally eats at home with just me.

We finally boarded the plane and had a three hour trip ahead. The ride didn't feel long because I fell asleep almost as soon as we took off.

When we landed the older tapped my head. Which was resting on his small bony shoulder. After I woke up completely we both got off the plane and picked up our stuff at baggage claim.