13🌻

If you can't love yourself then how are you going to love someone else. Stay happy and be positive.... I love you even though I don't know you. :))

Warning..... immature content ahead be aware:))

Authors POV:

The week went by very fast for the two boys. Jungkook and jimin both have been getting along great. They spend all there time together and cuddle.

The boys have been doing everything a couple would, but that haven't made it official yet.

The fact that they are not official drives jungkook insane. When they go out on "dates" or just go do simple stuff someone always hits on jimin.

Junkooks knows how attractive the smaller is, and that's what makes him very mad and jealous.

The taller always tries to make sure that everyone knows that jimin is his. Even though the smaller technically isn't.

The only thing that upsets jungkook is jimin can come off as flirty at times without noticing it.

One time when they were out at the cafe some random guy came up and started talking to jimin. The guy stood next to him making sure to cover jungkooks body. When the taller had enough and coughed jimin sent the boy away. But before the boy went away he asked for the smaller a number so they could hangout as"friends".

Jungkook knew it was just bulllshit because that guy just gave him a hoe vibe. They had so many encounters like that. The younger didn't know if jimin knew what they really wanted from him, but what could he do since they are not official.

The first day of school had finally arrived and they were both excited. On the previous Friday the boys had to pick up their schedules, but out of the 6 of their classes they only had 2 together.

It seemed like a lot but jungkook wanted to be around jimin all the time because he didn't want anyone trying to take him away.

Jimins POV

The younger put his hand on my thighs rubbing them softly up and down. He pulled them apart with his long slim fingers and pulled my body ,with ease, so that he was in between my legs.

I could feel his member hardening as he moved his head down to my ear whispering into it with a deep and husky voice.

" you're mine" the boy whispers before starting to nibble on my ear.

The taller was tugging at my ear hard while I let out soft moans. I didn't try and stop him while his hands went up under my shirt and started to play with my left nipple.

He pulled away from my ear and roughly placed his lips on mine. Making sure he was chewing on my bottom lip and leaving small cuts.

"Aahh Jungkook" I moaned loudly in his ear.

The taller's member was fully hard and I could feel it against my ass.

The younger pulled his lips away from mine and drug his tongue from my neck all the way down to the top of my pants. Leaving a long wet strip  of saliva down my chest. The way he moved his tongue like that made my body shiver with arousal.

Not being able to control my moans while they boy started to unbuckle my pants. "Aahh I'm all yours and only yours". They boy pulls down my pant in one quick motion....

*beep beep beep* I jumped out of bed drenched in sweat. What the heck kind of dream was that how?? Why?? Jungkook?? What??....

Just then the door to my room slightly opened. I made eye contact with the younger still thinking about the dream.

"Jimin are you up now? I heard you calling my name?? Are you okay? Omg you're sweating so much... did you get sick? I know it's the first day of school but if you don't feel good then it's better to stay home.

By the time he finally stopped asking me all these questions he was sotting right in front of me. Had I been calling his name out loud from my dream. How embarrassing......

I put my finger on his lip meaning for him to stop talking. The boy just stayed there with my finger on his lip not saying anything. Finally I pull my finger away from his mouth when he gave it a small peck.

"Sorry I just had a weird dream" I replied while rubbing my forehead.

"So you're okay?" The boy asks while reaching his hand out to touch my forehead.

I gave him a reassuring smile and replied with a simple yes.

Since I was sweating so much when the boy left my room i took off my clothes to jump in the shower.

The thoughts of my dream were in my head. Never have I thought of someone that way. In face I may not be a virgin but i have never had a dream like that one about anybody.

The water was really hot while running down my body. It was leaving read spots on my body since my skin is delicate.

After thoroughly washing my head and my body I jump out of the shower and quickly dry myself off.

It is "7" I still have a little over an hour before having to be in my first class.

Me and jungkook shared 2nd and 5th period classes together.

Since I didn't know anyone who was going to said college it made me nervous. There were probably a lot of weirdos and since me and jungkook don't have classes I have to put my guard back up. Because without him protecting me then I have to protect myself.

Over the last week me and him have gotten closer than ever. Actually we have been inseparable, I did notice how jealous he would get when some random guy or girl would come and try to get my number.

I would always give them a fake one. But I never told jungkook it was fake so he always seemed off after someone left the table with my fake number.

After getting dressed in some ripped black jeans and a white tshirt that read "lover" on the front I walked downstairs.

It was pointless for me to be awkward around the younger because of my dream. They boy didn't even know about it so I have nothing to be embarrassed about.

When I got to the kitchen junkook was standing there with the food he prepared for both of us. Most of the time we would share a plate so the food was of course on one plate.

I sat on the opposite of him with the plate sitting in between us. There was small conversation while we at and ate until nothing was left, the younger of course eating more than me.

After he washed the dishes we walked out of the house together and decided we were just going to walk to the university since it's not too far.

Most of the walk to the school was quiet. But I was used to it. The younger always had this silence but for me it was comforting.

Just before we parted ways at the front of the school the younger pulled me into a hug. A really tight hug before placing a small loving kiss on my lips.

I was shocked since we have never kissed in a public place. Even though people assumed we were a couple anyway.

He pulled away and smiled before walking away. He turned to look back at me and waved before scurrying inside.

I tuned around and made my way to my first period class which was upstairs and on the oposite side of school to jungkooks class.

He is so cute without even trying. Thinking about the younger is all I did on my way to class.

"Well let's hope today goes well." I mumble under my breath trying to make it the rest of the way to class.

Please let me know if I should continue this 😅 because idek...