❄️8

This picture is everything to me.. also thank you for reading this far. My chapters I feel are very weird but let me know how you like the story so far. :))

Yoongis POV

*ding*

It is currently 8pm officially 3 hours after jimin left. My boyfriend has been a mess and I have been trying to calm him down. He will NOT stop crying and at this point I don't know what to do. I bought him his favorite kind of ice cream and cooked him his favorite meal. I even cuddled him for hours and nothing has worked. I am completely exhausted.

When I walk into the room he is asleep. I'm so glad he had finally fell asleep because I don't think I could take anymore crying. I knew it was going to be hard for him but I didn't know to this extent.

I pick up my phone noticing i have a notification.

Jimin: hey hyung i just got in a taxi and I'm heading to my new place.

Me: okay jiminie that's good I'm glad. Make sure you text tae in the morning though. Please don't forget.

Jimin: I promise I will.... how has he been holding up??

Me: well he has been the most emotional person in the planet. I would tell him you texted but he just fell asleep and I don't want to wake him.

Jimin: I understand hyung..... I'm sorry that I couldn't help in any way and also sorry that I am the reason he is acting like that. :((

Me: Jimin we both knew it was going to be hard trust me it's not your fault so don't feel bad EVER.

Jimin: okay hyung i won't :)) well I am almost to my new place I will call you tomorrow.

Me: okay well have fun and be careful. Goodnight jiminie don't stay up too late

Jimin: I won't hyung goodnight I love you.

Me: I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of conversation~~~~~~~~~~

Jimins POV

Most of the ride I texted yoongi hyung to let him know i made it safely. I should also text my mom but I am too tired right now so I just then my phone off and shove it in my pocket. I recognize the place as soon as the car pulls up too it. I pay the taxi driver and jump out of the car. The driver opens the trunk and I start to pull my things out. It is a little difficult but I successfully get one out of the trunk before I hear a fairly deep voice say something that I didn't quite hear.

" sorry what did you say" I turned around to face the stranger.

I have to admit he is very handsome. He has a nice jawline and his body is very built. He is definitely taller than me. I give him a quick scan.

" hi I'm jeon jungkook but you can just call me jungkook." He says smiling widely.

He is very charming but from looking at him I wouldn't think he talked to many people. He is wearing all black like literally everything is black.

"I'm guessing I'm your roommate" i say meeting his gaze and reaching out my hand. He quickly shakes my hand with his manly hands.

His hands are at least twice the size of mine. I wish I could have hands like that but noo I was born with these tiny baby fingers.

The taller male points to my suitcases " hey can I help you I mean those look pretty heavy."

Since I was already to tired I just nodded and let him take them in. He pulled the second suitcase out of the trunk and grabbed both of them carrying them inside.

I was shocked at how he took them both. I could barely carry one of them.

" you know I could have carried one" I said trailing behind him

" I know but I wanted to bring them inside for you plus I saw you struggling a little while trying to get them out of the car." The taller lets out a quiet laugh. The only thing I could think is how long was he watching me.

We walked in the house and he placed the luggage on the floor before closing and locking the door behind us.

I was too busy looking around the huge apartment to notice the handsome boy has already started taking my stuff up the stairs.

I run to catch up to him as we reach the top of the stairs. He opens the door and puts my luggage on the floor by the bed. He looks down at me and smiles

" I never got your name" how could I forget to introduce myself to him. I am so dumb. I hide my face in my hands and he pulls them down.

" Sorry I got sidetracked" I laughed nervously

" My name is Park Jimin, but you can call me Jimin"

"Jimin.. that's a nice name I like it." The whole time we were standing there in my new room i was accidentally checking him out . I wasn't meaning to do that but he was just very handsome I couldn't help myself.

*cough* *cough* I look up to meet his flushed face. I was suprised by how nervous he was. No one has ever seemed like that in front of me.

" Oh sorry jungkookie I was just thinking" I scratch the back of my head.

" Jungkookie?" I realize I gave him a nickname already without his permission.

" Is that okay?" I ask looking straight into his doe eyes. I liked his eyes they were beautiful I could get lost in them anytime.

" Yes I like it a lot actually. No one has given me a cute nickname like that" I giggle at his comment and I see him looking at me adoringly.

"Well you should get started unpacking" he says while walking towards me. He pats my shoulder softly giving it a small squeeze and walks out shutting the door behind him.

I sit down on my bed and let out a breath that I didn't even know I had been holding in. He made me so nervous and he is very handsome. But he was also very nice to me and that's all I wanted in a roommate. Maybe this whole thing will turn out just fine.

I start removing stuff from my drawers. While thinking about the taller male whom I just met without even realizing it.

Just a little gentlemen kook... my favorite 😅 sorry if your bored I am trying to make it better... Also I was very happy to write this chapter :))))) they finally met