5 ✨

;))

Jungkooks POV

After the small talk with hobi-hyung I left and kept in mind what he told me.

Maybe he was right and I just needed to stop stressing over something that not even the universes could control. Most of the time my hyungs are right about this stuff anyway so I will stop stressing so much about it.

Since my visit at the cafe lasted only for about an hour it was still really really early. So I started to head home while enjoying how nice the weather was.

All That was on my mind was if Yuna woke up and ate yet. Hoping she did since she is my weakness and I tend to worry about her often.

When I made it home my legs immediately went in the direction of my room. I laid down and decided it would be a good day to just binge watch movies by myself. Well of course with Yuna present so technically that wouldn't be completely by myself.

I opened my door and called for her and she quickly came running smoothly into my room and with no effort jumped on my bed.

Reaching over and grabbing the remote I turned the tv on and put on whatever looked interesting on Netflix. After watching about 5 or 6 movies I checked the time realizing Now would be a good time to leave  since it was 4:30.

Moving Yuna over sadly with a frown because like always I have to leave her home by herself again. Leaving her at home alone made me sad because she needed my attention the most.

Since I was still wearing the same outfit from earlier, not changing , I just get up to go ahead and leave.

At my arrival to the school. I was greeted by a teacher who gave me my cap and gown. Taking it I smile and head inside to find my seat.

Most of the kids were standing and talking with there friends. Unfortunately I didn't have any friends other than my hyungs. But since I never initiated the conversation people never wanted to be my friend, but it's not as bad at people may think though being alone was actually perfectly fine with me. Especially because to me focusing on my grades was more important.

My hyungs always tried to help me make new friends but stopped when my only response was a no. I was grateful with the people in my life now and really didn't care to have anyone else.

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN IN YOUR ASSIGNED SEAT" our principal says welll more like yells and everyone starts shuffling to there seats slowly. Not forgetting to mumble to there friends before sitting down.

After a long hour or so of speeches and congratulating students the ceremony finally ended. I didn't care much because My brain was too busy thinking about other things

Some people stayed to take some pictures like usual to show off that they had got a high school diploma. To me though it's not that big of a deal since mostly everyone can get it so It was never counted as something special to me.

I took off my gown and handed it to a teacher on my way out. Not having to give her the cap because it was in my chair and I'm sure they collected them already.

Since it wasn't that late I decided to go for a stroll near a river thats often visited by me. It wasn't too far from the school but my hyungs knew a shortcut and showed it to me. It  took about five minutes off the regular route , so I started walking towards the big trees and walked through them for about a mile. Then stumble upon the river that is very familiar to me.

Laying down on the ground i started counting the stars. They wear always very beautiful to me and I wanted to look at them all the time but sadly stars only shine at night.

Along with the stars my heart also finds warmth in the moon. For some reason ever since i was young being fascinated with the night sky was considered weird, but to me it can be mysterious and stunning at the same time.

I took out my phone as I received a message from my mom" honey I just got home please come home soon :)) I love you"

Replying a few minutes later with" I am on my way and I love you too amma"

I stand up and dust off my clothes which are now dirty from me laying on the floor. Turning around and starting to walk away from the river while in my thoughts. But before leaving I turn around to look at the sky one more time before going home.

As soon as I turn around my eye catches the sight of a shooting star and instantly closing my eyes to make a wish. My parents had always taught me if I ever saw one I could make a wish any wish My heart desired.

When I open my eyes it was gone, smiling I was thinking about what was wished for by me.

Jks wish:
"I want to find someone for me. Anyone that I can take care of and can take care of me. I would love to be with someone no matter how much pain it could cause me or the other person. I will keep searching for you because you are out there somewhere, and I hope you are looking for me too"