4🥰

Sorry if it's a little boring guys... I'm trying 😅
Also I'm going to keep recommending songs that I like and I'm sure you will like too:))

Jungkooks POV

When I woke up I realized my body was still cuddling my adorable Yuna. Petting her lovingly i slowly tried to move my arm and get off the bed as quiet and slow as possible. Once My feet touch the floor successfully not waking her up i check the time "7:30". How come I woke up so early especially considering the fact that school is over and the graduation ceremony doesn't start until 5:00pm.

But since i was already up and couldn't go back to sleep, deciding quickly to jump in the shower. Scrambling into the bathroom and getting undressed while making sure the water was warm enough to get in.

A bad habit I have while showering is thinking and losing track of how long It has been of me showering

I actually like taking long showers especially since my mom has already left to work. Normally on Friday's she has to leave earlier than normal, and since she is gone it doesn't matter how long I take  because I won't hear her banging on the door telling me that there is not gonna be anymore hot water.

Washing my hair and body quickly and jumping out of the shower when It feels that I have been in to long. And just as i thought when checking the time it reads 8:15pm. I laugh thinking there was no way that was long. If anything it only felt like 10 minutes at most.

I dry off my body and my hair then throw on some black pants and a black shirt along with a black beanie.

I have always loved black clothes and my wardrobe is mostly made up of it. But my mom hate how much black I wear. She always says it's "not a good color" in her words so sometimes I where blue jeans just to make her happy.

Seeing that there is still so much time to spare I call Jin-hyung to see if he will be working.

"Hello"

"Hey jungkooks-ah"

"Jin-hyung are you working today?"

"No jungkook but Hoseok is there" I can hear the smile evident in his voice.

" Okay hyung i am going to go see him since he was off yesterday"

" okay jungkook-ah bye"

"Bye hyung"

I ended the call and walked down the stairs while scrolling through social media. I don't understand how so many people can love being online. I find it kinda boring I mean everyone just posts random stuff.

I turn my phone off and open the fridge. Pulling out some eggs and deciding to make me some before going to visit Hoseok-hyung . After scrambling my eggs and frying them I eat quickly since my bodywas hungry. It is my fault though because I didn't eat dinner last night.

Making sure I wash all my dishes and put them up. Before leaving the house I take out a can of cat food and put it in Yunas bowl along with refilling her water bowl.

I walk out the door locking it behind me. Then walk to the cafe which is about 15 minutes, so I text my mom and tell her where she can find me if she needs me.

The bell rang as I walked into the small but homey cafe. Spotting the shorter male with reddish orangish hair helping some customers with there orders.

I glance over to the small table which is my favorite table . It's a small round table with only one chair and it faces the window so you can see everything outside.

Hoseok POV

I finally finish helping the cute couple that came in to get some black coffee.

In my opinion that's kinda weird black coffee is so bitter I don't see how someone could like it. But everyone has there preferences so it wold be pointless to  judge them for liking it.

I heard the bell go off earlier indicating someone walked in and I knew exactly who it was. Jin-hyung called and told me jungkook would be stopping by for a visit and to make sure I didn't forget his usual banana milk.

When looking over in the taller males direction I see him staring out of the window. He is always staring out of that window I thought while going to the back and getting his milk.

Finally walking over to the table i place the cup on the table and pull a chair to sit next to him .

I tap on his shoulder because he doesn't notice my existence. He looks at me with a slight smile.

I initiate the conversation knowing that he doesn't bother with starting them often. The taller male mostly likes to just sit in silence, but I never mind it because it's not an awkward silence.

" it sure is pretty outside today right jungkook-ah?"

"Hmm oh yea I guess it is" he says looking back at me and then back out of the window.

We sat in silence for a little while and right when I was about to go back to work jungkook says something.

"Hyung" Surprised by the fact that he actually started the conversation.

"Yes kook"

"Hyung i envy you" did he really just say that? The taller never says things like that. I look at him with a shocked and concerned face.

" What Why?"

He visibly lowers his head to look at his fingers. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in his mind but he isn't the type to want to talk about it so being smart none of us never ask.

The dark hair male finally speaks snapping me out from my thoughts. " because hyung you are always so happy and upbeat no matter what happens to you. Even after you had your heartbroken many time."

Ahh this is not like jungkook at all I wonder why he is acting like this. But then remember that he was here yesterday and probably saw namjoonie and Jin-hyung.

Jungkook is a little sensitive when it comes to relationships. He doesn't like to talk about them because he has had many bad experiences. But even though he has had his heart broken multiple times he is still a hopeless romantic.

" kookie stop being sad I promise you will find someone. I mean it may not be right away or even in a couple of years but I know you will have someone so wonderful." looking at him with a reassuring smile and put my hand on his.

"Hyung how did you know what I was sad about?" I laughed a little a looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Come on jungkook I know you even though you do not open up. I have been around you long enough to know how you feel and what might be upsetting you. Also I remembered that you came here yesterday and I know Namjoon came to pick up Jin-hyung."

He looked at me a nodded. " well I have to get back to work so I will see you soon okay." I pulled him into a small hug and quickly hurried back behind the register.

Not even 2 minutes later I saw the taller male get up and walk out of the cafe.

What are we going to do with that crazy boy. I think while counting the change for one of the customers
that is leaving.

I swear it will get more interesting..😤