19🌺

Schools starting soon so I am doing to try to finish this as soon as possible...... but idk if I will because of how much I have so far.... I'm just gonna keep updating as much as possible 😤

Namjooon's POV

When I proposed to Jin he was so happy. Of course my happiness was way more but I let him believe he was more excited. That day after he says yes and shedding a few tears the boy called jimin when we got in the car.

The entire car ride the boys were talking on the phone. I could hear jimin squealing through the phone and Jin squealing back.

Me and the under have been planing our wedding since my proposal. It's official been 4 months since then.

The date we agreed on for the wedding was set for February 10th, and we only have a little under two months to finish preparing everything.

Honestly I felt bad for the older because even though it was "our" wedding it was really his. So he seemed much more stressed than I did.

While my fiancé was freshening up so he could go Tux shopping I was stuck finishing the invitations.

The older called jimin, and yoongi to go with him, and I'm sure the two youngest would tag along since there lovers were going.

I couldn't go because I'm not supposed to be able to see him dressed up before the wedding. Superstitions or whatever.

Over the last couple months jimin and Jin became really close. The two boys hung out together all the time. And as soon as Yoongi and tae moved down here, which was only a week ago, all three of them have become inseparable.

Before leaving the older have me a peck on the cheek and walked out of the house waving while doing so. After what seemed like endless writing and putting cards in envelopes I finally finished.

Me and the older didn't invite many people. Only our closets friends, both sets of our parents, and a couple of my favorite cousins. Jin also made an invitation for his sister but they haven't talked in a while so we weren't sure if she would come.

The total headcount of everyone that should be attending was 15 people including me and Jin.

Over the course of these 4 months me and the older had most of the wedding set. It would be an outside wedding at the same beach that I proposed to him at.

The layout that we chose was 10 white and gold chairs on each side of the white carpet down the middle. On the white carpet there would be rose and sunflower petals.

It wasn't anything really big because we didn't care much for a fancy wedding. All either of us wanted was out closest friends and family to watch us unite together for the rest of our lives.

After gathering all the invitations and placing them in a small box, that the shorter told me to put them in, I tried calling taehyungs and Hoseok.

Both of the boys answered my calls and agreed to my proposal of going out and getting a drink with me. At the last minute I felt guilt so I decided to call the youngest to see if he wanted to come.

The youngest is always with jimin and never wants to leave the boys sight. Thats the reason I didn't call him at first because i figured it would be a firm no. But out of guilt I called anyway.

To my surprise the boy agreed with a little resistance, I'm sure jimin told him that he would be okay and for him to go have some fun.

After hanging up with the younger I sent the location of the pub to all three boys and started making my way in that direction.

When I pulled up and walked inside the boys were already sitting inside. This was the first time that we will be able to have a drink together since jungkook finally turned 18 a couple months ago. Which of course we didn't decelerate because he wanted some  "ALONE" time with jimin.

𝕊𝕠 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝟙𝟠 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖...... 𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝟚𝟙 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝟙𝟠.... 𝕊𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕒 😅

I made my way in the direction of the table that the boys has chosen, and plopped down next to junkook. Taehyung was sitting across from him and Hoseok is seated next to him.

There was already beer at the table so I pulled one of the cans over and opened it while the can made a small popping sound.

The boys had stopped there conversation for a second to greet me but quickly continued afterwards.

For the remainder of what I thought was a conversation but turned out to be an argument like usual. Me and Hoseok stayed quietly while watching and listening to the Youngers argure.

Hoseok finally got the boys to stood arguing and they all turned there attention to me." Namjoon hyung you're lucky." The youngest speaks up while taking a swig from the white can in front of him.

"Why do you say that?" I asked looking at the boy." Because you get to marry the love of your life." He says while looking down into his lap.

"Kookie aren't you with the love of your life?" My eyes still fixed on the boy." Yes, but we aren't married, I know jimin is the one bit I don't want to scare him away or have him think we are moving too fast." His for eyes shift from his lap and to my direction.

It was obvious that he was asking for advice without trying to make it sound obvious. He always hated sharing his feeling with everyone, jimin being the exception.

"Junkook when you know you know. There is no such thing as moving to fast when it's love." The smaller had a smile that crept up on his face. He looked as if a big weight had been lifted of his chest.

Me, Hoseok, Tae, and Junkook sat and talked for a while. Hoseok told us about some fame if not that he was going on a gate with on Wednesday. Which was 3 days away from now. And apparently this es the same hit that he told us about from the mall. The one that he lost.

After 3 hours that only seemed like 30 minutes I got a phone call from my lover.

"Hello" I say only the phone. The boys quieted down upon me answering.

"Hey love, we finally finished so you boys can come home now." He says in a cute tone." Okay we are leaving now babe." I say while hanging up the phone.

"Well boys i had a great time but now we need to get back." I start standing up. The youngest copying my actions." Well hyungs i should get back to jimin now anyway. I feel that I'm having some withdrawals." The taller says making all of us laugh. He then walks out of the building waving once getting to the side then disappearing.

None of us were drunk but we did have a few drinks so it was safer to not drive. I was thinking while listening to tae and Hoseok conversation.

"Well can I go over to your place Tae?" Hoseok asks while pushing his chair in." Yes hyung" the boy responds. Both flash a quick smile at me before in unison saying" bye namjoon~ hyung"

"Bye guys have fun." My body responds by waving at them before they also disappear out the door.

Now all by myself I walk out of the small building. Even though I'm not drunk I did agree on what my brain had thought earlier.

I called a taxi and got in. The driver started moving in the direction of mine and the older place. Soon arriving home to MY future husband. I was thinking about this while smiling, adoring a picture of the older that I have saved on my phone.

I hope this all makes sense....😅 Im hoping my grammar and writing is getting better 🥰