Singer at the Palace!

America's POV...
It's been a while since Aspen broke up with me. Celia, one of his little sisters, made it to the elite. If she marries the prince that'll mean Aspen becomes a one. I wonder if he would take me back if that happens. I am extremely glad that my name wasn't drawn for the selection. I've become an extremely famous singer and musician. I just got back from a world tour which was amazing! *phone rings* I answer the phone. "Hello, " I say. "Hello is this Lady America Singer?" the voice asks. "It sure is, " I say. "Lady Celia has requested that you be her guest to a ball tonight, " the voice says. "Oh well I don't have anything that isn't stage clothes or work out clothing, " I say. "We will send one of our hair and makeup personnel to your house and a maid with a dress for you." "Ok I'll do it. What time and when?" I ask. "Actually our people should be arriving at your house very soon." "Ok goodbye, " I say, and I hang up. He was right but a few minutes after the staff arrives and someone named Sylvia. The maid is so sweet her name is Mary. The people that they sent for hair and makeup are also maids. Their names are Anne and Lucy.

I've worn plenty of things throughout my life but never anything this nice

I've worn plenty of things throughout my life but never anything this nice. I'm just a visitor too! I'm glad it's blue! It has a feathery effect that will go great with my songbird necklace.
A few hours later at the palace...
I walk through the huge doors that lead into the palace and I'm in awe of how beautiful it is. I hope I don't actually have to meet that stuck up shallow prince. I hear a squeal and my name. It's Celia and Kamber (I guess you can have more than one guest) running towards me. There is the 6 elite here and it looks like they all have two guests. At the sound of my name, everyone turns towards me. Guess they know who I am. The twins crash into me and we all stumble to the floor laughing. "I've missed you so America!" Celia squeals. "I've missed Gou y'all too, " I say. "How was your world tour?" Kamber asks. "It was fantastic!" I exclaim. "So do you love the prince?" I whisper to Celia. "Meh he's okay. He'd be a fantastic for for you though. I'll introduce you two!" Celia whispers excitedly. "Oh I'm not interested in stuck up princes, " I say. They looked shocked but nod. "Are you America Singer!?" a girl I recognize as Natalie Luca(who is one of the elite) asks. "She sure is!" Kamber exclaims. Everyone comes running over. "Can we get your autograph?" they all chime. "Sure, " I say. A maid brings sheets of paper and a pen for me to sign with and they all get my autograph. Something I never thought I would do. I prefer to be behind the scenes. A.K.A. not seen. I don't like attention. Sadly as a famous singer, I've had to go live with it. We all go and party and some room called the great room. The Queen is exquisite as usual. The King looks stern. That spoiled prince is very stiff. Probably an hour or so later someone says, "America will go sing us a song!?" Everyone cheers. "I don't know, " I say hesitantly. Kamber and Celia come and drag me to the stage and hand me a microphone that attaches to your ear so you can wear it and guitar. The Queen is smiling. "I really shouldn't, " I say to Kamber. "Nonsense you shall play!" Celia insists. "Shouldn't she play?" Celia calls out throughout the room. A chorus of yes's are cheered. Ugh, do not mess up in front of the royal family America. I start an upbeat song and the band catches on to the beat. (Halo by beyoncè) I look over at the prince and he looks as if he's in awe. I'm not that good. When the song is over everyone claps. They all insist I play more songs so I do until my voice gets tired. So I go to the refreshment table and pour myself some tea. Guess who walks over to me. It's Maxon. "That was spectacular, " he says. "Thank you, your Highness, " I speak. "Please no need for such a formality. America was it?" he says. " Yes I'm America Singer, " I say. "Nice to meet you, " Maxon tells me. I nod. "You look very nice tonight, " he compliments. "Thanks. Anne Mary and Lucy definitely have outdone themselves, " I say. "Who?" "Three maids that were sent to my house." "Oh." "Do you need something, " I finally ask getting annoyed. "No." "Then why are you talking to me when you have six other girls at your beck and call?" I snap and walk out of the room. Great, he follows me. "Excuse me, " he asks offended. "Why are you talking with a lowly five when there are six other girls here for you?" I snap back. "Have I offended you?" he asks confused. "No." "Then why are you treating me this way?" "You should be in there." "Why aren't you in there?" he asks. "So I could get away from a stuck up shallow spoiled prince that thinks he can have whatever he wants, " I snap. "You hardly know me enough to even make such an accusation, " he says. I just stare at him. "I was simply trying to be nice, but I'll go if you like, " he offers. "No I'm sorry Maxon. It's just I went through a break up at home a while ago and one just been stressed out lately. I'm sorry, " I apologize. " It's okay. Is there anything you would like to talk about?" he asks. We sit on a bench and I tell him all about Aspen(except his name). "I'm sorry to waste your time you should get back to your party, " I say. "No my dear it's fine, " he says. "I am not your dear, " I say. We walk back into the room where I'm bombarded by the elite- Celeste, Kriss, Elise, Marlee, Celia, and Natalie. "Oh my goodness did you see how the prince was looking at you while you were singing?" Marley exclaims. "You would be a power couple!" Celia exclaims. "He's totally into you!" Kriss says. "Lady America, may I have a word? " King Clarkson asks. Oh no did I do something wrong? "We would like you to stay during the rest of the selection so you can perform when needed. You would be compensated, " he says. "I'll stay but there is no need to compensate me, " I say. He looks taken back for a moment but nods and leaves. The elite asks me what that was about so I tell them and they all squeal.

Please comment on your thoughts on this chapter's new chapters coming very soon!!! Love y'all! If you like this check out my other story as well it's called Aspen and America?