Spa

I'm curled up in my bed and feel arms wrap around me. "Good morning darling, " Maxon whispers pulling me closer to him. "Good morning, " I say. "Don't forget we have the report later...you don't have to be there if you don't want we can tell them you're sick or something, " he says. I moan into my pillow. "I'll be there... it's easier than lying to everyone, " I groan. "Ok dear, " he says. "Don't call me that, " I say. "What's on the agenda for today?" I ask. "Well I have to work and the staff is cleaning today and you my darling are going to have a spa day, " he says. I turn over to my other side so I'm facing him. "I'm what?" I ask. "Having a spa day, " he says. "Maxon there's work to be done, " I say. "Not for you darling." "Maxon I..." "America you deserve it and I'm not taking no for an answer, " he insists. "Thank you." I kiss him. "I must be off...sadly...I love you, darling, " he says getting up. "I love you too, " I say. He walks into his room and moments later my maids come in to get me ready for the day. Though since I'm off to a spa day they dress me a pretty simple shirt and shorts with a robe. I enjoy my excellent spa day and then my maids dress me for the rest of the day.

My maids dress me in a sleek black dress

My maids dress me in a sleek black dress. Which isn't helping my mood but it's appropriate for the day after a miscarriage. I go out to the gardens and sit at a bench and table. I sit sideways on the bench facing the forest to where the table is on my left. My legs and dress are draped to the right side. I lean against the table with my teacup and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
Tanners POV...
"Have you ever seen such a more regal person?" I ask looking at America. "Honestly she's more of a queen than Amberly, " Brandt says. "Agreed, " Johnson says. A maid comes to take her empty teacup. America gets up and walks forwards to lean on the railing. Some reporter sneaks a picture of her and scurries away. A maid walks up to her says something and she nods. She turns one last time to the forest and then walks inside.
Maxon's POV...
I'm on stage waiting for America to get here. She walks in and comes to sit next to me. We talk for a few minutes and then the report starts. After announcements, Gavril calls me and America over. "So your royal highnesses has there been any talk of having an heir soon?" Gavril asks. My dad looks angry. That's never good. I can see America's upset after that question. "Well Gavril there has been talk about it, " she says. "And?" "There eventually be an heir, " America chokes. The general motions for me to come over quickly. I turn to America and she nods. "I'm so sorry Gavril I must go, " I apologize. He nods. I leave the room with the general and he takes me down to the basement which is where clothes are made and the televisions are for the staff etc... They have the report on now.
Brandt's POV...
I'm in the studio room where the report is live and stuff at. Maxon leaves and Clarkson angrily walks over. "Well Gavril there would have been an heir in about 8-9 months but America had a miscarriage yesterday, " he barks coldly. "Oh Princess I'm so sorry-" Gavril starts. "Don't be, " Clarkson barks. "It just shows that she isn't supposed to be a mother she isn't good enough to be one don't you understand that! She isn't good enough for that or to be royalty! She's a disgrace, an embarrassment!" Clarkson yells getting all up in her face. She turns her face down and to the side of her facing the camera not on purpose but...she has tears falling down her cheeks. "YOU'RE JUST A LOWLIFE! YOU DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS!!" Clarkson yells. The cameras are still on. "You know what I demand a divorce between you and my son!" Clarkson yells whipping out papers and a pen. "Sign them!" he yells. America just stares at him. She takes them from his hands. No! She can't sign them. "I won't sign them, " she says. Clarkson is furious. "Are you sure about that!" he yells. She nods. He pulls her to her knees in the middle of the stage in front of a block. He grabs a cane. "You still sure about that!" Clarkson yells. She nods tears falling fast down her face. "This is what we do with people who are a disgrace to the country!" Clarkson yells to the cameras. He takes the cane and hits America. She yelps out in pain.
Maxon's POV...
I hear a small yelp and I turn to the tv. Its America! I run out of the room and run as fast as I can to the studio. I know she must be gotten caned more before I got here. I run into the room. My mom isn't here. I run to America and I help her up. My arms are wrapped around her. "How many times?" I ask. "11," she whispers. "I'm so sorry darling, " I whisper. I wave over Officer Tanner Anderson. He rushes over. He takes America to the hospital wing. "What the hell!" I yell. He yells at me about how she isn't good enough blah blah blah. We argue back and forth. "One thing!" I yell. "What?" he spats. "Never treat my wife like that!" I yell. "You shouldn't be proud to call her that!" I walk away disgusted. I had reminded him that my mom had miscarriages too but apparently, that's different. I rush to the hospital wing and then over to America. Her arms are wrapped up. I hug her. "I'm so so sorry darling, " I whisper. " It's okay, " she says. Her cheeks are still tear-stained. "No it's not, " I say. "I should have been there I could've-" I start. "Maxon don't. It's not your fault, " she says. We talk for a few more minutes and then I carry her to her room.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know in the comments! Please vote and follow me if it's not too much trouble it makes my day!! 💖 New chapter coming soon in the meantime check out my profile for other selection fan fics!!