Coronation and Caning

This is what I wore to the coronation which is over now

This is what I wore to the coronation which is over now. It's so nerve-wracking being queen.

 It's so nerve-wracking being queen

I get dressed for the caning. Someone knocks on my door. Mary rushes over to open it. It's Maxon. "Ready?" he asks. "Nope, " I say. "Neither am I, " he replies. We walk arm in arm. We walk outside. The people cheer. Amberly looks upset. Maxon and I sit next to her. A few guards bring Clarkson out. The people "boo". "Maxon I don't know if I can do this, " I whisper. " You'll be okay, " he says. "Queen America, " Tanner says bowing to me. "Yes?" I ask. " It's time," he says putting a hand out to help me down the stairs. I take his hand. "This ladies and gentlemen is the caning of Clarkson Schreave. He has been dethroned and he will be canned 30 times for his unjust deeds to the King and Queen, " Gavril says. Aspen hands me the stick. "Are you sure you want to do it?" he asks. I nod. Here we go... "This is what we do to people who are a disgrace to this country!" I yell. I used Clarkson's exact words against him. The people cheer. I tap the stick on the ground twice. I swing the stick up. Then I hit it downwards. Clarkson braces himself. I purposely hit the stick on the cinder block next to me to break it. I pick up the two pieces to it and hand them to Aspen. I bend down a little and stick my hand out for Clarkson to take. He looks up at me confused. I nod for him to take my hand. He does and I help him up. I grab a blanket that was covering the sticks and I drape it over his bare shoulders and back. "Why didn't you?" Clarkson asks still shocked. "Nobody deserves this, " I say. He looks down at the scars still healing on my arms. "I'm so sorry America, " he says beginning to cry. I hug him. "We all make mistakes sometimes, " I whisper. "Go to your wife, " I say. "Thank you, " he says again. "May I?" I ask gavril holding out my hand for the microphone. "Of course your majesty, " he says placing it in my hand. "This ladies and gentlemen are what we do to people who are a disgrace to our country. There is nobody better than anyone else. We're all equals here! The saying 'Be the better person' is a false statement. Nobody is better than anyone! The saying should be 'Do the better deed!' I am no better than Clarkson! You're no better than him! You should treat every single person the same way you want to be treated! Because guess what you're the same! Whether or not he or she did a worse DEED than you! Sometimes people just need to be shown a little kindness, " I preach. "You there!" I say pointing to someone. They walk over. "What's your name?" I ask. "Ben, " he replies. "What's the worst thing you've ever done? Trust me nobody is judging you here, " I say. "I stole food from the market for my family, " he replies. "Well then, " I say. I take out my earrings, necklace, and bracelet. I put them in his hands. His eyes start to water. "I can't my queen, " he says. "Oh but you will, " I say. "Thank you, " he says. "Go to your family, " I say. "One moment!" I say. I turn around and walk inside. The staff is all lined up cheering. Mary comes running over. "Miss that was amazing!" she exclaims. "I want you all out here now, " I say. They all follow no questions asked. "See all of these people! They are all amazing. Every single one of them. Just like every single one of you!" I say. I take my crown off and hand it to Aspen. I walk over in line with the staff. I put my arms around Tanner and Mary. "Equals!" I yell. "God bless you all!" I exclaim. I walk inside followed by the staff. Once we get inside they start cheering so loudly. "Queen America that was amazing!" Anne says. "Long live Queen America!!" the entire staff yells at the same times. "Buh buh buh! Long live all of Illèa!" I yell. They tell the same thing and then laugh. Aspen brings me my crown. He places it on my head. I take it off and place it on his. He laughs. I walk upstairs the staff is cheering...again. I go into my room and sit on my balcony. I'm nervous about if the people are mad at me or not. Someone bursts through my door and I turn around. It's Maxon. "That's my girl!" he says picking me up and spinning me around. "Are the people mad at me?" I ask. "No not at all!" Maxon exclaims. "Really?" I ask in disbelief. "Don't be so surprised, " he says.  I laugh a little.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter let me know in the comments!! Please vote it makes my day! And if y'all have any ideas for another chapter or part of one or even the slightest start comment it and if I use it I will give you credit and a shoutout! Love yall! 💖