Cane?

I decided to wear a dress that completely covers my wound since I have gotten my stitches out yet it looks kind of gross

I decided to wear a dress that completely covers my wound since I have gotten my stitches out yet it looks kind of gross. I go into Maxon's suite to find him putting his tie on. "Morning Maxon, " I say. "Hey! Good morning darling, " he says. "How are you feeling?" "Much better!" "That's amazing darling. Also, the Italians are coming today for a party that the palace is apparently throwing for them." "Ok! I love Nicoletta. She's so nice!" "Oh, and you have to wear a crown to events now. You really always should though." "Alright."

The next morning...
My wound healed pretty quickly so I got my stitches off last night.

I get dressed and put on a tiny tiara and walk into Maxon's bedroom

I get dressed and put on a tiny tiara and walk into Maxon's bedroom. He's at his desk rubbing his head. "Everything okay?" I ask and I walk up behind him. I lean over putting my arms on his shoulders and chest. "Morning love. Not really darling." I sit next to him and he shows me the newspaper. "So one of the reporters finally saw the marks on your arms and figured out what it was, " Maxon says. "But they assume you did it, " I say tears coming to my eyes. "What do we do?" I ask. "Address it on the report I guess, " he says. "I'm sorry I should have been more careful!" "It's not your fault love." I cry while Maxon has his arms around me. "It'll be okay, " Maxon says. "How are you so calm. They accessed you of doing something you didn't do?" I cry. He doesn't answer. I stop crying and we call an emergency report. A few hours later when it is time for the report Maxon and I walk into the studio. The National anthem plays. Then Maxon addresses the matter by saying, "Dear Illèa, if you ou haven't seen the paper yet well I can tell you it's wrong. I did not cane my wife. It's not something I would ever do." "It's something I had to do. I had to prove that I really loved him. I knew it was going to happen and I did it. It was not Maxon that caned me. The fiance to the prince all throughout history had to do something similar, " I say. We talk for a few more minutes and then we go off the air. "Do you think that worked?" I ask. "I hope so, " Maxon says. "America you know I would never do anything like that to you right?" "Of course I do Maxon! Why would you even ask that?" "I don't know." We walk out onto my balcony and we see people holding signs. "Maxon, what are they doing?" I ask. "Protesting." I am finally able to read the signs. They are about the caning incident. I race downstairs and outside. Maxon is running after me along with a slew of guards. They all silence when they see me. "Everyone I promise you Maxon did not do this. It's something I had to do to prove I really loved him. I knew I had to do it. Generations of the princes' fiances have had to do something to this effect. Maxon tried to take the caning for me, " I say. They all drop the signs and stare at each other. "Is that true?" one asks. "Yes, " I call out. They all drop into a bow or curtsy and say, "Your Royal Highness." They walk away and I go back inside. "That was amazing America, " Griffin says. "It definitely was!" Aspen says. "Thank you, " I say. I go back upstairs with Maxon who is also amazed. We are in his balcony now watching the sunset and he has his arms wrapped around me and mine are around his neck. Our lips are millimeters away from each other when the phone rings. "Ugh, " I say. Maxon groans and walks over to answer it. He hangs up and turns the television on. It's me with the protesters. The whole thing is on tv. Then two reporters come on tv. They say, " Wow that was really something! Princess America is truly loved by the people and now Prince Maxon as well. When our Princess talked to the protesters they dropped their signs and bowed saying 'Your Royal Highness, ' the royal guard that it was amazing as well as our very own Prince!" Maxon and I are watching from his bed. "Wow, " I say. "I told you they love you!" Maxon exclaims. He talks for a few minutes and I fall asleep at some point. I wake up in the morning to arms wrapped around me. I'm still in my dress but someone took off my jewelry and shoes and all. My hair is down. I'm facing the wall and Maxon is behind me facing me. He kisses me up my arm and neck and I turn to face him and he kisses me on the lips. "Good morning my darling wife, " he says. "Good morning sweetie." I bury my head in his chest and we lay there for a little while. He's in his pajama pants but he's shirtless so you can see all his muscles. I never see him workout but he obviously does because he's got like all sorts of muscles. "I'm afraid it's time to get up, " he says. I moan. "I know dear." "I'm not your dear." I get up and walk off to my closet to change. Lucy, Anne, Mary, Kamber, and Celia are all staring at me. (Kamber and Celia are the two maids I got when I became a princess) "What?" I ask. "Nothing, " Kamber says. "Alright." I walk into my closet and grab another dress.

Maxon and I hang out all day long

Maxon and I hang out all day long. It was fantastic. We both go take our showers so we can watch a movie in his bedroom. I finish first so I walk from my bathroom to his bedroom. I guess he the door. "I'll be out in one-second darling!" he yells from the bathroom. "Yake your time!" I yell back. He also got a late start because he had to check on something with work. I sit on the bench in front of his bed. He comes out out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. He's just wearing his boxers and when I notice I whip my head in the other direction. He laughs. "You know you are my wife right?" he asks jokingly. "Yes it's just I've never seen a guy in well that, " I say awkwardly. I peek back over and he is wearing his pajama bottoms. "You know I'm quite glad you've never seen a guy in his boxers before, " he says with a laugh. I throw a pillow at him and we both laugh. We settle in and watch the movie drifting off to sleep.

Please comment on your thoughts and if you have any ideas and once again I promise you will get credit. Please vote and I love reading your comments and seeing that people like my story enough to vote. That in itself makes my day.