The Dreaded Report

Today is the day I announce what we should do for the country and what I will be starting. They pushed it back until now with all the stuff going on.

I get dressed and rush off to the studio to do the report

I get dressed and rush off to the studio to do the report. When it's time for me to do my presentation I get up and walk to the center stage. "Hello, Illèa. For my good deed, I will be doing charity events and all profits go towards a shelter for the homeless. Meals and necessities will be provided. Now I believe that Illèa should eliminate the caste system, " I say. Everyone in the studio cheers except the royal family. The cameras aren't on. When did they turn off? King Clarkson comes storming over. Maxon and Queen Amberly look scared. They rush over as well. "How do you suppose we do that. It would wreak havoc!" Clarkson yells. "I don't know but it must have when it was created. "You are just a child. I was right. Idiotic and stupid." "Clarkson please, " Queen Amberly says. King Clarkson continues to yell at me. "Father that is enough!" Maxon yells. "Everyone wishes for it to be done, " Maxon continues. "Yes but I was right this whole time about her. I want her gone!" Clarkson yells. "She can't just leave and I won't let her!" Maxon fires back. "Divorce her, " King Clarkson orders. I look at Maxon terrified and heartbroken. "No. I will do nothing of the kind, " Maxon says. "Fine. Office America now!" he yells. "Father no. Talk to me, " Maxon says. "No. She will prove her worth by owning up to her actions!" Clarkson pulls me to his office. I look back at Maxon and the Queen. They look terrified. I kneel in front of the block again and place my forearms on it. Clarkson canes me 30 times. Everyone is more painful than the last. He tells me to go to my room. I walk to my room and into my bathroom. I'm about to rinse my arms off when Maxon comes running in. "America are you okay?" he asks. He sees my arms. "Oh my goodness America! How many was that?" he asks. "30." "30! I've never had anything close to that!" "Thanks." He helps me rinse them off. He then puts ointment on them and them bandages them up. "How does that feel?" he asks. "As good as it can, " I say. "I'm so sorry love." " It's not your fault." "If you need anything please just ask me." "Okay." "I have to walk around with these bandages on and I can't wear long sleeves. They can't have anything else over them." "It's fine if people see you with them. There isn't anything else we can do." I nod. I go into my secret closet to change into my pajamas. "Does it hurt when you move them?" "Yes. You've had them why do you ask?" "I've only had them on my back. Not on an appendage." "Oh." He picks me up and places me on my bed. He puts the covers over me and my pillow under my head. "I feel useless, " I huff. "You aren't useless. You are determined." "I love you. Goodnight." "I love you too Maxon. Goodnight." He bends down to kiss me goodnight.

Sorry, this chapter was short I promise the next shall be longer. Love y'all. Again please comment on your thoughts and if you have any ideas I promise you will get credit. I love reading your comments they make my day great. However, I do want to hear if my story is bad and what I can fix so I can become a better writer. Please vote! Shoutout to @gardenwalks19 for your devotion and comments to and for my story!