My Coronation

I'm so nervous!! I'm about to become Princess of Illèa. Not something I ever wanted to do. I still don't. The palace staff is in the middle of moving me to the princess suite.

My maids put me in a gorgeous gold dress

This will be the crown that they place on my head during the coronation

This will be the crown that they place on my head during the coronation. My maids finish getting me ready. "Mary, Anne, and Lucy, you three are going to attend today not work, " I instruct politely. "Miss we can't, " Anne says. "You can and you will, " I say. "We don't have anything to wear miss, " Mary says. "First it's America second there us a closet full of dresses!" I exclaimed pointing to the closet. "We can't, "Lucy says. "You can. It would mean the world to me to have some of my best friends there, " I say. "You aren't like any of the old selected, " Mary says. I frown. "No, it's a good thing. To them, we were simply their servants, "Mary says. I smile. "Now come on let's get you three ready!" I exclaim.

They chose to wear the same dress jut in different colors

They chose to wear the same dress jut in different colors. I'm pretty surprised but whatever they want. Lucy chose blue. Mary chose pink. Anne chose red. They do their makeup and fix up their hair and a knock comes at my door. Lucy rushes to answer it but I stop her. "Lucy no need I'll get it you are off today. No need to work, " I say. " It is never works with you America, " Lucy says. Anne, Mary, and Lucy follow me anyway. I open the door and am greeted by Maxon and a bouquet of flowers. "Hello Mrs. Schreave, " he says. "Your highness, " I say with a curtsy being a goofball. "These are for you, " Maxon says. "Thank you but you really didn't have to get me anything." He looks behind me and Mary, Lucy, and Anne. "Hello ladies, " he says. "Your highness, " they all chorus back and curtsy. "Please call me Maxon." They look surprised and I smile at them. "I gave them the day off I hope you don't mind. I wanted them there, " I say. "Of course I don't mind." "Nervous?" he asks. "Very. This is more nerve-racking than getting married, " I say wringing my hands. "You'll be fine. The people love you. I love you, " he says. Taking my hands in his which always calms me down. "Now it's time for you to become a princess." "I don't want to be a princess." "I know you don't. You know how many girls would kill to be a princess though. You are truly one in a million." "She is!" my maids chime in. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hugs me. Then I wrap my arm around his and we walk to the same doors that revealed me for the wedding."I'll see you out there, " he says. "Can't you stay with me?" I ask. "Unfortunately not dear." "Don't call me that." He puts on my cape which is a deep velvet purple. "I have to wear this?" I groan. "Yes, darling." "I love you." "I love you too America." Anne, Mary, and Lucy follow Maxon out. They open the door and I walk down the stairs to the end where the coronation guy is with my crown and scepter. He says some stuff has said and I say some stuff and he asks, " Do you America Raquel Singer Schreave take this oath to be one of the sovereigns of Illèa until you either pass it on to your child or have bad health and are forced to pass it on?" I take a deep breath and say, "I do." He places the crown on my head and hands me the scepter. I turn around to face the crowd. I'm terrified. "I now present to you for the first time, Princess America Raquel Singer Schreave future sovereign of Illèa, " the guy says. I look at Maxon. He smiles at me. He mouths smile and mimics a wave. So I smile and wave and everyone erupts into a cheer. That makes me feel better. It's time for pictures, which I'm not excited about. I take some with Maxon, his parents, the three of them, the Legers, Adele, Queen Amberly's sister, and her family, one with just Queen Amberly, one with just King Clarkson, my family, my maids, and the staff. I gesture for Griffin to come to take a picture and he shakes his head no. I give him a look and he shakes his head again. He didn't even get in the staff picture. I walk over to him and pull him over. "I don't take pictures America." "Come on." "I don't know how to pose." I pose him for him. "Please." "I'm underdressed." I take off my cape and my crown and put it next to my scepter. He laughs as I use that opportunity to get the photographer to take a picture of us. Him laughing and me smiling at him. "You tricked me." "I did what I had to do." We both laugh. Maxon walks up to me holding a tiny velvet box. He hands it to me. "What's this?" I ask. " It's your royal ring with the Illèa royal family emblem on it, a signet. That one was my mother's when she was a princess. You will get a fancier one when you are a queen." he says. I open the box to see the dazzling ring Maxon just described. "It is to be worn on your right ring finger, " he says holding up his right hand where a manlier version of the ring is. I put it on and then he puts my crown back on along with the stupid cape.

Did you enjoy this chapter let me know in the comments(trust me more drama I'm the next chapters) also comment if you have any ideas you would like to share with me(i promise you will get credit) Love y'all and please vote!