Oh my goodness

So Maxon and I go inside after he convinced me to stay. He looks like he's having trouble walking though. "Maxon are you okay?" I ask. "I'm better now that you are staying, " he says. "No seriously Maxon it looks like you are having trouble walking." "I'm just tired." We walk to his room and he slides the ring back on my finger. "Now I don't ever want that ring to come off of that finger, " he says. I smile. "It won't I promise." I hug him and then he kisses me. He grunts when I hug him. When I pull away my hands are covered in blood. I look down at them. "Maxon, what's going on?" I ask. "Its nothing, " he says. "Maxon this isn't nothing you are bleeding, " I say holding up my blood-covered hands. "America if I tell you this secret goes to your grave, " he says. "Maxon you're scaring me. I promise just tell me." "Help me with this, " he says. I help him take off his suit jacket and his shirt. When I slowly peel his shirt off you see his back covered with blood. "Oh my gosh. Maxon, what is this?" We walk to his bathroom and I tell him to sit on the bench while I get a rag. I clean his back up while he tells me that his dad canes him whenever he does or says something stupid. When I finish with his back he faces me. "But Maxon this is for something I did, " I say on the verge of tears. "Darling that's why he wanted to 'chat' with you in his office." "I'm so sorry, " I say and I collapse into him crying. "He wraps his arms around me. "Why are you sorry. Last time I checked this was my father's doing?" he says. "It was my fault, " I cry. I pull away to look at him in his eyes. "You weren't kidding when you said you would do anything for me. You meant anything. You knew what your father could do and you still wanted to be with me?" I ask. "I wasn't lying. I'd do anything for you or to be with you, " he says. "Thank you, " I whisper. "Now dear you should go get cleaned up for dinner, " he says. I didn't have the heart to tell him not to call me that right now. He just got caned for me. I really want to eat in my room but I know Maxon wants me to be at dinner. I can't believe his own father would cane him and since he was 10 years old too!!

 I can't believe his own father would cane him and since he was 10 years old too!!

I decided to avoid any color even close to pink. So I walk into the great room and sit next to Maxon. "Hey, " I say. "Hello my dear." I try to resist the urge to say I'm not his dear. When we finish eating the king says, "America if only you were as easy to get rid of as the old country." "I'm sorry your Majesty." "If you were really sorry you would leave and never come back." "I'm not leaving sir. You can't make me either, " I say. "If I had only made that chat last longer you would have been gone. I heard you practically left earlier." "Dad that's enough, "Maxon says. "No it's not how do I know she really loves you?" the king says. "What will it take for you to believe that I love him?" I ask. He smirks. "Office now." he says. I nod knowing what's about to happen. I'm about to be caned. The king gets up and I start to follow him. "America don't, " Maxon says. He looks petrified. "It'll be okay Maxon." He runs over to me and holds my hands in his. "You don't have to do this America. Please don't. I couldn't bear it, " he says. "Maxon I do have to do this and you know that. Everything will be fine, " I assure. I kiss him and then walk off. Clarkson has me kneel in front of a block in his office. He wants me facing away from the door. He says he is going to cane me on my forearms. So I place them on the block.
During this in Maxon's POV...
I'm terrified for America. My dad is about to cane her. "Dear, why are you so scared?" my mom asks. She doesn't know my dad canes people. I promised myself I'd never tell her but I have to. "Mom there is something you need to know..." I say. I tell her pretty much everything and it only takes but a few minutes. As soon as I finish telling her it looks like she's about to cry but then she says, " Let's go we can't let her get caned!" We race up the stairs to my father's office. We get to the doorway and I tell, "Stop!"
Right before they get to the doorway in America's POV...
He canes three times but then a voice yells stop. I managed to keep all my tears in. I whimpered a few times but that's it. My arms are covered in blood. Clarkson turns to the voice. I feel like someone is staring at me. I stand up and turn around. It's Maxon and Amberly. He must have told her. Since he caned me on my inner forearms I have to hold my arms at a weird angle so that my dress doesn't stick to my arms. Maxon looks so sorry. I give him a weak smile but he's just staring at my arms. "Dad it was one thing when it was just me you were caning. It's another when you go beyond me. I want you to answer this question honestly. How would you feel if someone took that stick and caned mom on the arms a few times?" he asks. "Terrible, " the king replies. "Dad that's how I feel when you hurt America, " Maxon says. "You really love her?" "Yes, dad." "Are you going to stay even after this?" the king asks me. "Yes." "You really do love him, don't you?" "Yes." "I'm so sorry America. I thought the worst of you instead of seeing that my son couldn't have picked a better woman." I'm shocked and it appears Maxon is as well. I leave after that along with Maxon so that the king and queen can talk. "I'm so sorry, " Maxon says. "It's okay Maxon. You know how you feel about me?" I ask. "Yes." "Well that's the way I feel about you." He smiles. "I love you." "I love you too my dear." "I am not your dear." " I was wondering how long it would take you to start doing that again." "It was torture not to, " I say. We sit in his room while he cleans up my arms and bandages them. "You know I never wanted it to come to this, " he says. "One small thing for a lifetime of happiness, " I say. We both smile at each other. "Alright America how did you not cry?" "I don't know." "You are truly amazing America, " he says. I blush. He finishes bandaging my arms. "Thanks, " I say. "Its the least I could do, " he says. "Maxon you already do too much for me." "Perfect."

What will happen next? Will the king go back to his old ways or will he actually have a heart? Stay tuned for the next chapter!! Comment any ideas or if you like the story! Your comments make me ever so happy especially since I've been really stressed lately. Love y'all!!

A Visitor Stole His Heart (a selection fanfic) read the description.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara