Supris-What?!

It's been a few weeks since Adele and her family came. Our families left a week ago. I have some exciting news for Maxon...I'm pregnant. I found out a week ago. I'm laying on my bed facing my nightstand that has the bracelet from New Asia Maxon gave me on it. I feel my bed shift a little and arms wrap around me. "Good morning Maxon, " I say. "Good morning love, " he says. I face him and he still has his arms around me. All of a sudden I get really nauseous and I run to the bathroom and throw up. I feel someone pull back my hair. I've thrown up the last three days now. "Alright, America I seriously think you need to go see the doctor." "Really I'm fine." "America you have thrown up the past three days! Something could seriously be wrong. I'm worried about you." "You don't need to be." "Yes, I do." I brush my teeth and turn back to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare into his eyes my head tilted a little. He puts his hands on my waist. "You are going to go see a doctor, " he says. "No need! Maxon, what time of day have I inky been throwing up?" "Morning...What does this have to do with anything!" "What is morning sickness a side effect too?" I can see him wracking his brain. He looks at me surprised but unsure. "Pregnancy?" I grin. "You're pregnant?" he asks. "I sure am!" "We are actually having a baby!" he says. He picks me up and spins me around. Then he kisses me. "Wait how long?" "A week." His face falls. "Why what's wrong?" He shakes away whatever he was thinking. "Absolutely nothing!" "Wait nobody can tell you are pregnant right or did I totally miss that?" "Just barely." I pull up my shirt and bunch it up right under my bra line so he can see my stomach. "Oh yeah."
A week later...
"Maxon I'm going to the hospital wing for my checkup!" I yell. "I'm coming with you!" he yells running out if his room. "You really don't have to." He scoffs. "Have you met me?" "True. Alright, let's go." the doctor does the check-in thing and he turns to me with a solemn face. What's wrong! "Is something wrong Dr. Ashlar?" I ask. He nods. "What is it?" Maxon asks. "I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but you have had a miscarriage, " Dr. Ashlar says. My heart plummets. "What?" "The baby died." I turn to look at Maxon who looks quite upset. I started balling my eyes out. I clutch my knees to my chest and cry. It feels like part of me shattered. Maxon sits beside me and rubs my back. "It'll be okay, " he says. "You thought this would happen didn't you?" I ask. "Yes, darling." "See this was the main reason I didn't want to have a baby yet. I didn't want to put you through this, " I cry. I think I see a tear fall down his cheek and I start crying even more. I get up and run out of the room. I run to the roof. I just sit with my knees to my chest and cry. The guards all looked quite frightened by me sobbing down the hall. I didn't want to go to the garden because it was too public.
Maxon's POV...
As soon as Dr. Ashlar said that America looked to me and started crying. I sat next to her with my arm around her. A single tear falls down my cheek. Then America tells me the real reason she wanted to wait to have a baby. America bolts out in the room. Where is she going?! I get up and look all over the place but I can't find her. I go to see my mother. "Hey Mom, " I say from the doorway to the women's room. "Hello Maxon, come on in, " she says so cheerfully. "Can I ask you a question... Well besides that?" "Of course." "Where did you run off to when you found out you had a miscarriage?" "Why would you want to know something like that?" "I'm looking for America." "Whats- She-she has a miscarriage?" I nod solemnly. She looks heartbroken for her. "I went to the roof." "The roof!" I run down the halls towards the roof. Aspen and Griffin stop me. "Maxon, what's going on? America ran down here crying but she refused to talk to us, "Griffin asks. I hesitate but finally say, "She was pregnant but she had a miscarriage." Aspen and Griffin both look quite upset for her. My guess is they both knew that it was important to her. I run to the roof and walk out there. She's hugging her knees and just crying her eyes out. I rush over to her. "America it's going to be okay." "How are you not upset!" "I am darling. " "I knew we should have waited I didn't want to put you through this!" She just lost a child but she's only worried about me. "America what are you talking about?" "You've been through a lot of miscarriage bad news and disappointment when it came to you having a little sibling. I didn't want you to go through that ever again!" "America it's not your fault. It's going to be okay. Don't worry about me. As long as you are okay so am I. I love you." "Really?" I nod. "I love you too Maxon, " she sniffles. "Come on let's get you inside." I pick her up and she is all curled up in my arms. I put her in her bed and she falls asleep.

Did you like the chapter let me know in the comments and also please vote for my chapters? As always I'm looking for new ideas and you will get credit I promise. Love y'all!
Hey, guys I just came out with a new story called Real life fairy-tale!! You can find it even easier if you look at my profile!!