Wedding Bells

Today is my wedding day and I am absolutely ecstatic!!

When I told my maids I wanted something plain they were quite sad so I told them they could add a little sparkle

When I told my maids I wanted something plain they were quite sad so I told them they could add a little sparkle. I love the butterfly touch, to be honest. The wedding isn't actually the scariest part. The scariest is my coronation tomorrow. Marlee is my maid of honor. May is the flower girl. Gerald is the ring bearer. Celia and this wonderful northern rebel I met, Georgia, are my bridesmaids. Maxon's best man is Carter, Marlee's husband. His groomsmen are Griffin, Aspen and August, Georgia's boyfriend. My dad is going to walk me down the aisle and give me away! A knock comes at my door and Lucy scurries over there. "America it's time!" Celia yells. "Coming!" I exclaim. We all walk down to behind the doors of the great room which is set up for the wedding. The bridal party and the groom's party goes in. They open the doors for me and my father and I walk in. My eyes are welling up. I look at Maxon and his eyes are too. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. I don't know why I was so nervous I'm marrying the man I love. As soon as I saw his face I instantly calmed down. My dad gives me away to him. He holds my hands in his. We get through most of the ceremony and then it's time for the vows. It's my turn first. "Maxon when we had our first conversation I knew I had feelings for you. Sure the first time I talked to you I called you shallow and a few other things. You've been far too generous to me. I love Maxon. You aren't king yet but you rule over my heart, " I say tears falling down my cheeks his as well. "America from the moment I saw you and the first time you performed here I knew I loved you. I just didn't know how much until a little while later. If it's ever your life versus mine is choose your's any day anytime. I love you, my dear, " Maxon says. Tears stream down my cheeks even faster. "Don't call me that, " I say. "Do you Maxon Calix Schreave take America to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and health till death do you part?" the priest asks. "I definitely do, " he responds. "Do you America Raquel Singer take Prince Maxon to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health till death do you part?" the priest asks. I can see a hint of question in Maxon's eyes. I don't know why he knows I love him. Maybe it's the responsibility that goes along with this. "I do, " I say. Now I can see a hint of relief in his eyes. Seriously what was he so worried about?! I can't even think about that right now though. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride, " the priest says. I wasn't expecting it but Maxon puts one of his hands on my back and the other kind of holding my head and he dips me backward. I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss as everyone cheers. He then picks me up bridal style and carries me down the hall. We have to wait a few minutes in a hiding place along with the bride and groom parties so everyone else can go into the ballroom for the reception. When everyone is in there the parties are announced and then Maxon and I for the very first time. "You never told me your middle name was Raquel, "Maxon says. "I'm not a big fan of it, " I say. He laughs. "What's so funny?" I ask. " It's just well every girl I met wished that was her middle name, " he says. "You have the name and you hate it, " Maxon continues. I blush. "Who knows that is your middle name?" "Well, my parents and siblings and now you. Well, and the rest of the country now. I didn't even tell Aspen." "Wow. Also, I doubt they were paying close attention to remember your middle name." " It's not my middle name anymore." He looks kind of confused. "Singer is my middle name. Schreave is my last name." He looks very happy at that. "Well America Singer Schreave, would you like to have the first dance now?" "That has a nice ring to it and yes your highness." We have the first dance as everyone watches us. "So no one ever asked what your middle name was?" "I told them it was Rocky or Rachel I can't quite remember no one has asked in a long time." "I asked last week?!" "Yes but I was able to get out of that." "I love you." "I love you too Maxon." He kisses me. Then we just stare into the eyes of each other. "This is the first day of the rest of our lives. Are you ready?" I whisper. "As long as I have you, " he whispers back. We are silent for a minute. "You are beautiful, " he whispers. I blush again and whisper back, "You can't help being born into perfection." (Quote from the selection!) "No I don't suppose you can." We smile at each other.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took so long. Please comment on your thoughts and if you have any ideas (I promise you'll get credit) if you like this book you might also enjoy Aspen and America? Check out my profile! Now the Not an ordinary Maxerica love story isn't as good as this book and Aspen and America (which isn't really about them read the description it's more about America and Maxon) please keep reading this as well though and I love reading your comments Lastly please vote!