Chapter 2

Cole's POV

Nagising ako mga bandang 3pm. Tulog parin ang baby, nasa parehong position parin kami. Tumayo ako at pinahiga siya sa couch dahil naiihi nako. Nag-CR ako saglit, paglabas ko wala na siya.

Here we go again. Tsk. Napakamot nalang ako sa ulo ko. Hindi ko alam kung pano niya naisip at nagawa yung trap niya sakin kahapon, she's supposed to be dumb and innocent.

"Coleen, baby come out na. I know you're out there. Please, wag mo nang pahirapan pa si Ate Cole." Sabi ko.

I heard footsteps sa taas kaya umakyat ako dun.

"What do want ba? Ice cream? Cookies?."

"Coleen wants to play." Labas niya sa isa sa mga rooms. Her face looks really peaceful and calm. Dala dala nya ngayon ang stuffed toy niya unicorn.

"Okay? What game?."

"Tweasure hunt!."

"Uhm what treasure?."

"Mommy's ring!."

"What?. What--do you mean mommy's ring?."

"Coleen lost mommy's ring huhuhu. So, Ate Cole will find it. Yey!."

"What?!." Seryoso ba siya?.

"Go Ate Cole!." Cheer niya pa. Ilang oras nalang uuwi na ang parents niya. Aba lecheng bata talaga. Nagmadali nakong naghanap sa buong bahay.

..

Coleen's POV

I smirked. Uto uto. Habang naghahanap siya ay pumunta naman ako sa secret room ng bahay. Matagal nang sinara nina mommy and daddy ang basement but I found my way to its keys. I need this place to be my laboratory.

I don't want anyone to figure out that I'm completely fine and not freakin' retarded.

[Sia:]
Labrinth

[Labrinth:]
Do you think I'm stupid?
Do you think I'm bat shit crazy, having you on my mind
Do you think I'm helpless?
My algebra gon' equal you every time
Do you think I'm calling?
Do you think I'm calling out your name every night
Girl I've fallen for you
What, what you say?

FLASHBACK

I've always been the smartest girl in the most outstanding school of the nation. Until I met this guy who broke my heart for the first time, Chad.

I met him in seventh grade. He's famous because he's a varsity player. He plays football, but terrible in terms of academics. Our teacher asked me a favor to help him with his studies. I liked him all along, he passed most of his junior high school years because of me but he still chose the empty headed Adriana instead of me.

He's the only friend I got, but for him I'm just this nerd who tutored him. I took that seriously and got really depressed. It got me to a point that I no longer want to go to school anymore because I don't want to see him. I don't want to go to any school at all because I don't want to meet another Chad who will break my heart.

[Labrinth & Sia:]
Oh my god, baby baby don't you see-e-e
I got everything you ne-e-ed
O-only a genius could love a woman like she
Oh my god, baby baby don't you see-e-e
I got everything you ne-e-ed
O-o-only a genius could love a woman like she

So what I did is to construct a valid reason to finish my school years. I planned everything, from the car accident to my fake condition. It almost killed us but and it's all part of the plan. I hacked the hospital system to produce a result that I have a brain injury and that's how I ended up acting stupid and innocent like this.

EOFB

I'mma ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
A ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
He's a genius
Cause I love a woman like you

I'm a ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
A ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
He's a genius
Cause I love a woman like you

Andito ngayon ako sa lab ko to answer my online exams. Syempre di rin alam ng parents ko na pinagpatuloy ko ang pag-aaral ko online and that I got accelerated to college at the same time helping the FBI for tracing hackers and illegal trades in the dark web.

I caught a hundred of them and now I'm currently investigating Cole's father. Mr. Robert Somera. He owns a lot of properties and real estates in this country, even in Canada, China, Pakistan, Cambodia and Spain.

There are rumors that he's the leader of a group of drug syndicates who are growing in number at isinasagawa ang kanilang illegal transaction sa dark web. Swerte ko naman because his daughter landed in my territory.

[Diplo:]
Sia

[Sia:]
You'll be my Einstein, my Newton, my Galileo, and my Hawking
Boy, put that pep in my step
Put your arm on my neck while I'm walking
Please understand, I have fallen for you, you
What, what you say?

[Labrinth & Sia:]
Oh my god, baby baby don't you see-e-e
I got everything you ne-e-ed
O-only a genius could love a woman like me
Sayin' oh my god, baby baby don't you see-e-e
I got everything you ne-e-ed
O-o-only a genius could love a woman like me

Imma ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
A ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
He's a genius
Cause I love a woman like you

Actually, Mom's ring is of course in her ring finger. I'm just messing with Cole to distract her from keeping her eyes on me.

I'm a ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
A ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-genius
He's a genius
Cause I love a woman like you
Oh my god, dot the I's and cross the T-e-e's
I got everything you ne-e-ed
Well, only a genius could love a woman like me

Oh my god, you're the lock and I'm the key-e-e
I got everything you ne-e-ed
Well, only a genius could love a woman like me
Oh...
Cause I love a woman like you
He's a genius
Cause I love a woman like you