𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 ... ❓

You slowly open your eyes and stare at the strange ceiling above you. 'Where am I?' You turn your head at the sound of the door opening and see an old man entering the room.

"I see that you're awake child" he says as he closes the door behind him and walks near the bed. You try to sit up, but groan in pain. 'What the hell? Why do I feel sore and who is he?' "Don't push yourself, lay down, after all you did fall off your bison mid-flight" he says while sitting down on a chair near your bed.

"Where am I and who are you?" You carefully lay down trying not to wince in pain. 'Bison.... Appa was a bison right ? I think... he's so cute' You smile at the thought of a baby Appa.

"The doctor did say that you could possibly experience temporary amnesia" you snap out of your trance and turn your head towards the man, he seemed in deep thought as he was staring at the floor rubbing his white mustache. 'Temporary amnesia? Falling off my bison?' "You're Y/N L/N, don't you remember?" He asked while finally looking up from the floor and staring at you with hopeful eyes.

"Yes... that is my name, but where am I? And who are you" 'if I fell off such a high place that I had the possibility to have temporary amnesia then why am I here instead of a hospital?' You wondered while staring at the man with cautious eyes.

"My name is Gyasto and you're in the Southern Air temple" he laughs at your cautiousness. "The Southern-" you began, but was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open. "Y/N!!" Someone yells while they run and jump on you, hugging you tightly. You wince in pain and the person backs away and apologizes.

"Who are you ?" You look up and see a boy around the age of 12 with an arrow on his head, he looked... shocked and hurt..?

"You don't remember me?" He says while looking at you with glassy eyes. You shook left and right feeling a little guilty that he was on the verge of tears. "I'm your brother Aang!"