The King of Omashu

"The earth kingdom of Omashu!" Aang states as we all stop at a top of a hill. We had to walk for about an hour since Appa got tired of flying, but it was worth it, the view in front of us was beautiful. 'Omashu, the previous owner of this body was also friends with Bumi.' I thought as I look down from the hill towards the kingdom below us. "We used to always come here to visit our friend Bumi." Aang said to Katara and Sokka.

"Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara said while she stared at the kingdom.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka continued after her.

"Well let's go, slowpokes" I giggled a little at their amusement with Omashu.

"The real fun is inside the city!" Aang finished after me as he started sliding down the hill towards the city.

"Wait Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the avatar." Katara warned.

"You need a disguise." Sokka added and turned his head towards me, "and you too." I locked eyes with him for a brief moment before quickly turning to face the other way, ''this is so wrong- why am I the one blushing?' I thought while I put my right hand over my chest to try and calm my heart beat.

"So what am I supposed to do, grow a mustache?" Aang sarcastically replied. I looked at Katara and she was mischievously smiling which made me smile in return, she walked towards Appa and grabbed a chunk of the hair on the floor which he had shedded and tried her best to organize them.

"That's a good idea" she turned around and walked towards Aang and divided the chunk of hair into two. She made Aang a special limited edition Appa mustache and wig. Once we saw the result we laughed at how silly Aang looked.

"Oh, this is so itchy." He groaned and tried to scratch his scalp through the wig.

"It's your turn now" Katara said, her mischievous smile coming back.

"U-uh... um I'm good, I don't think people even knew of the avatar's elder sister back then and I doubt they know now" I tried convincing them as I slowly walked  away.

"But your arrows" Katara pointed out.

"What arrows?" I replied sarcastically while looking everywhere, but the arrows on my body, accidentally missing the nudge Katara gave Sokka.

"Sokka!" Katara gave the signal and Sokka grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him then turned me around and held me still by my shoulders while Katara grabbed more of Appa's fur.

"Wait, stop!" I said as I tried to get out of Sokka's hold, "Appa hasn't taken a shower for over a week!"

"Too bad" Katara stuck her tongue out playfully and she approached with Appa's fur in her hands, "I'll make sure you look pretty" she sarcastically smiled and made a wig out of Appa's fur and put it on my head. Sokka let go of me and giggled at my disguise.

"It's so itchy!" I whined as I scratched my scalp and approached Aang who was beside Appa, still scratching his head. "How do you live in this stuff?" I questioned Appa and he snorted in return.

"Great! Now you guys look just like my grandparents." Sokka said sarcastically.

"Technically Aang is 112 years old and Y/N is 115 years old." Katara mentioned.

"Now lets get to skipping, young whippersnappers." Aang said as he stood up and used his glider as a cane, "the big city awaits!"  We walked for about 30 minutes until we finally started getting near the city border. "You guys are going to love Omashu! The people here are the friendliest in the world." He said, excited to introduce Katara and Sokka to Omashu.