Kyoshi Island pt 2 🏔

'Dammit, if only I had a phone right now' I thought as Sokka stood in front of me slightly embarrassed at the fact he had makeup and a dress on. "You look great!" I genuinely complimented him.

"T-thanks" he said as he looked away a little embarrassed. A little after, he walked and sat down beside me. "Anyway, is something bothering you?" He turned towards me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Why would you think that?" I replied with the best nonchalant attitude I could manage and turned my head to face the river instead of Sokka's direction.

"Maybe cause you're always sighing?" He said jokingly. 'He does have a point, it might as well be my signature move'

"So why are you dressed up like that?" I asked. 'Pleaseeeee tell me Suki taught some sense into him.'

"Uh- I asked Suki to teach me..." he murmured.

"You asked her?" I questioned while a grin grew on my face and I jokingly raised an eyebrow.

"I-" he stopped and seemed a little hesitant on what to say next, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"You know... saying that girls are only good at sewing and things like that..." he looked at the river and sighed.

"As long as you learned from your mistakes then I forgive you" I nudged his arm and flashed him a bright smile once he looked up at me and he returned the smile. "Do y-" before I could finish, we were interrupted by screams. We faced the directed of the village and saw smoke coming from some of the houses, we quickly stood up, looked at each other and slightly nodded before running back to the direction of the village. Once we got there, we saw the warriors trying to fight the firebenders who were riding Rhinos, I looked a little to the left and saw Suki get knocked to the floor by the tail of the Rhino Zukko was riding. He took that opportunity and blasted fire towards Suki, before I could react, Sokka ran towards Suki and deflected the fire with a folding fan. 'Ah... right' I thought as I blasted an air spear towards Zuko which knocked him off his rhino, 'wow getting reality thrown at your face hurts more than I expected it to' I said as I pointed my palms towards the floor and blasted myself into the air, looking around for Aang. I spotted him in the sea, riding the Unagi while Katara stood on the shore watching him. I filled my lungs with air until I couldn't anymore and yelled out to them, "FIREBENDERS", that was the only thing I managed to say before I starting falling down back to the ground after managing to stay in the air for about 13 seconds. When I landed, I turned to my left and saw Zuko knock down Suki, Sokka and another Kyoshi warrior.

"Nice try, avatar, but these little girls can't save you." Zuko yelled out, looking around trying to find Aang.

"Hey!" I said as I walked a little towards Zuko, making his head snap towards me, "over here" I got into a fighting stance.

"Where's the Avatar." He scoffed, looking away like I wasn't a threat, "You're not worth the time." 'What the hell did this bitch just say-' If there was something I hated more than wasting food, it was getting underestimated and brushed off as non threatening. I shot two air blasts and immediately started turning my arms in two opposing circular motions which made both of the blast twirl around the other, creating a small typhoon aiming towards Zuko's abdomen. He tried to cancel out the attack with two fire blasts, but failed and quickly jumped out of the way before it hit him. Once some of the dirt cleared up from the air, I saw Zuko's irritated face. 'You mad doggy?' I what I wanted to say, but instead I had to dodge the 5 fireblasts that Zuko shot.

"Y/N!" I turned around and saw Aang running towards me.

"Finally" Zuko said before shooting two fireblast towards him. I ran towards Aang and managed to deflect them.

"Aang, get Appa ready, I'll be there in a bit." I told him, he nodded and started running towards the shore where Appa was.

"Sokka, Katara, let's go!" He shouted as he continued running, Katara now following behind him while Sokka stood up and walked towards Suki. Since she was sitting down and leaning on a wall, Sokka crotched down to her level. 'Here it is...' I sighed, 'the ki-' my train of thought was stopped as I witnessed the scene before me. Suki simply patted Sokka's back with one hand and the other hand still clenched her stomach trying to ease the pain from Zuko's previous attack. My attention shifted towards Zuko again once he blasted another fireball my way, I cancelled it out with my airbending. I looked back and now only Suki was there, Sokka had already left. 'I need to hurry' I thought as I started to move my left arm around like a whip. Before long air started to ooze out of my palm and follow the motion of my arm, forming into a whip-like shape. Before Zuko could throw another set of fireballs at me, I whipped my left hand and the air followed, whipping past Zuko's ankles and making him fall down. "Catch me if you can" I yelled and stuck my tongue out at him, turning around and running towards the gaang.

"Get on!" Katara extended her arm which I quickly grabbed and got on Appa's saddle. "We have to get Zuko to chase after us and leave Kyoshi island." We all agreed and got ready for set off.

"Appa, yip yip." Appa starts flying and we see the firebenders starting to get on the ship and a better view of the island on fire. Aang jumps out and into the ocean.

"AANG!" Katara leans over the saddle, looking down into the ocean with worry.

"Katara, he's going to be alright." I patted her back and pointed towards a resurfacing figure, it was Aang on top of the Unagi. Both Katara and Sokka looked at him in shock, worry and admiration. "See I told you" I said as Aang puts out the fire in the village and jumps from the Unagi towards us.

"I know, I know. That was stupid and dangerous." Aang once he got on Appa again.

"Yeaaaaa kinda, but you did extinguish the fire, so I'll let it slide." I smiled brightly at Aang, "that was also cool" I put my thumbs up in approval which made him giggle a bit. Katara hugged Aang which turned into a group hug after me and Sokka joined in.

It was midnight right now and we managed to lose the firenavy ship that was following us around for a while. Aang and Katara eventually fell asleep while I stayed up thinking about what had happened today. "Hey... Sokka ?" I whispered, wondering if he was asleep or not. He groaned in response. I smiled a bit knowing I wasn't the only one awake right now. "Um.." I started, feeling a little hesitant about what I wanted to ask, but ended up going for it anyway, "do you like Suki?" The question took him by surprise, he jumped up from his laying down position and faced me.

"W-why?" He managed to say as he started to blush a little more by the second.

"It's okay if you don't want to answer, I was just wondering" I said as I leaned on Appa's saddle, bringing my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and laying my head on my knees. I glanced at Sokka and saw him laying down again and looking up at the stars.

"O-only in a friend way." He blushed a bit and faced his back towards me. 'Only... in a friend way?' I contemplated what I had just heard, 'Suki... I might've just stole your man that wasn't your man, but is your man' I smiled sheepishly at the thought, forgetting that Sokka was still up and flinched when he spoke up again. "Why did you want to know?" He asked, I looked at him and realized he probably saw me smiling like an idiot.

"No reason" I looked away and stared at the water beneath us, trying to calm myself down, so Sokka wouldn't see me blushing. "Anyway goodnight" I said while leaning on the saddle again and making myself comfy before closing my eyes to try to fall asleep.

————————-
Anyway y'all- so like for this fanfic, should I divide it into 3 books for each season or like only one book with all the seasons in it? 👁👁