💫 So it begins 💫

"Appa!" I yell out as they approach the ship. I hear a groan of struggle and turn around to see Aang almost being thrown off the ship by Zuko's fire blast. "Leave him alone!" I yell out as I throw an air blast as Zuko. His minion takes the blast for him as Zuko fires repeatedly at Aang, successfully throwing him off the ship.

"Aang no!" Katara yells as Appa lands on the ship. She jumps off and calls out to Aang, almost jumping off after him. I grab her shoulder and pull her further from the ship's edge. "Aang!"

"Katara." I turn her around to face me, "he'll be alright, trust me." I say as Aang waterbends out of the water, hovering over the ship while in avatar mode.

"You're the avatar" Zuko gasps while looking up at Aang in the sky with fright. Aang gets on the ship and starts to make a rotating water hoop around him. I grab Katara and jump, avoiding getting thrown off the ship with Zuko and his men by Aang.

"Did you see what he just did!" Katara said in amusement while we land back on the ship.

"Now that was waterbending" Sokka says as he finally gets off of Appa. Aang gets out of his avatar mode and falls while groaning in exhaustion.

"Aang! Are you okay?" Katara says as we run over to see if he's alright. I sit down and lay Aang's head on my lap.

"Thanks" he says before looking in another direction, "hey Katara. Hey Sokka. Thanks for coming." He greets the sibling duo.

"Well, I couldn't let you have all the glory" Sokka says while I nudge him in the shoulder with a small grin on my face.

"I dropped my staff" Aang says while looking around, searching for it.

"Got it!" Sokka stands up and runs towards the staff to return it. As soon as he grabs it, another hand grabs the other end of the staff making Sokka groan in surprise. It was Zuko. Sokka tugs at the end of the staff while Zuko tries to climb back on using the staff as support until Sokka nudges his head 3 times, successfully making him lose his grip on the glider. "Ha! That's from the water tribe!" Sokka exclaims as he looks over the edge of the cliff, seeing Zuko grab on to the ship's anchor for dear life. Katara and I help Aang climb Appa's head as some of the soldiers starts to wake up and stand. Katara gets into position as she starts to waterbend, but accidentally freezes the feet of Sokka who was passing by. "Katara!" He yells out in annoyance while the men start to approach us.

"Get on the saddle, Katara." I say as I grab my glider. Once she's on the Appa, I slam my glider in to the floor, slamming the men back into the ship's cabinet door. I turn and walk to where Sokka is and break the ice.

"Thanks" he says as a slight blush runs over his cheeks and the tip of his ears. I grab his hand and run towards Appa, to climb his saddle. "Appa, yip yip" Sokka commands as he slowly turns the color of a tomato due to the sudden contact. Once we mount Appa, he takes off flying, but fire is shot towards us. I stand up and run towards the end of Appa's saddle with my glider. I swing it with full force causing my air slice to deflect the fire towards a mountain of ice, it crumbles and falls on the fire ship.  "Nice one!" Sokka praises me as everyone starts to giggle.

........

"How did you do that? With the water! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen" Katara questions Aang in admiration

"I don't know. I just sorta did it" Aang replies awkwardly, not liking the attention very much.

"Why didn't you tell us you were the avatar" Katara asks with a slightly hurt tone.

"Because I told him not to." I said while Katara turns to face me.

"Why?" She says as I crawl up to Sokka, sitting beside him.

"You wouldn't tell a stranger your deepest secret now would you?" I yawn out as I lay my head on Sokka's lap, making him jump slightly, "let me use your lap as a pillow please" I say as I close my eyes, unaware that Sokka is blushing like crazy.

"And because I've never wanted to be." Aang speaks up while looking at his lap, making Katara redirect her attention towards him.

"But Aang, the world's been waiting for you for return and put an end to this war." Katara informs him, trying to give him purpose.

"But how am I supposed to do that?" Aang murmurs loud enough for Katara to hear.

"According to legend, you first need to master water, then earth, then fire, right?"

"That's what the monks told me."

"Well, if we go to the North Pole, you can master waterbending"

"We could learn it together!"

"And Sokka, I'm sure you'll get to knock some firebender heads on the way" Katara looks back, trying to convince Sokka.

"I'd like that, I'd really like that." Sokka agrees.

"Then we're in this together" Katara says while turning around to face Aang once again.

"Then good news for me" I say as I open my eyes, Katara too distracted by Aang's plan of adventures to hear what I'm saying, "I'll get to see you a lot, Sokka" I grin looking up at the madly blushing Sokka.

"Whatever" he scoffs and turns his head away from me. I chuckle slightly and go back to trying to fall asleep.

—————————————

I'm gonna make us a flirt cause why not 😼