• ? ? ? | 00

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"that's it? i just kidnap him and it'll be over?" the [h/c] male questioned, the expression of disbelief and surprise already visible to the naked eye. his glance completely focused on the paper bills that had been laid out across the table just right infront of his view, a few of them falling down to the tiled flooring. overflowing what supported the light weight of a feather.

the older male just right across him, sat behind the wooden desk with a small tea-cup in hand, lightly sipping ontop before licking his lips, tasting the flavour that had stuck to the hems of the edges before nodding in reply.

"of course," [M/n] blinked a few times before laughing out obnoxiously, his fist clenched as he punched the rather comfortable soft couch he was sitting on. his serious composure was swift to break off, a tear on the corner of his eyes which he briskly wiped off before it fell down.

"are you serious? that's fucking child's play right there." the younger male paused, his smile quick to falter as he raised his gun to his own temples. a vicious glare directed towards the older, "are you underestimating me old man? do you know who I am?" the man's body rejected to flinch, showing no signs of being rigid by the aura.

"as a matter of fact, yes i do,"

"listen smart ass, i take my shit seriously, and you want me to kidnap a damn kid? do you even know how easy that sounds?  i can just go over to his house, knock and.. -" [M/n] paused, a chuckle escaping his lips before he closed a few fingers in his hands. showing a gun-like build before making a soft shooting sound with his mouth.

"then he's on the floor begging for an ambulance or some cliché stuff that happens in a regular basis," lowering his rather dramatic gestures, he hummed quietly and looked over to the unbothered older man, who placed down the cup he was holding.

"Oikawa Tōru is a serious matter, Mr.L/n."

"like he can do anything with that ass." [M/n] grunted a statement, referring to the small picture that one of the older man's counterspy had tooken for personal and business information. of course the [h/c] male would be focusing on the brunette's ass, let's just say he wasn't quite satisfied on what he saw.

the bearded male right infront of him let's out a quick yet heavy sigh, clasping his hands together ontop of the wooden desk. his serene composure managing itself to stay despite being slightly disrespected by his own junior, but he nevertheless disagreed to make an argument. seeing as it won't be a huge assist of trying to get the youngester agree on the rather 'tough' commission he wanted the other to do.

[M/n] simply yet lazily sat on the couch, his boredom already visible from the way his eyes showed exasperation. he wasn't interested on whatever the elder had to say, but the amount of money was tempting him to stay silent and stay in his spot.

the huge skull sign painted on the wall represented what organisation and agency the old man owned, sure he had his own agency but he decided to choose the [h/c] make instead. seeing that his killings ingruiged the elder.

the sound of the clock ticking along with the old man drinking from the cup he himself had prepared made the junior became impatient, taking his own gun from the coffee table before swiftly standing up, his back already turned.