• thirty | 30

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

.

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

while planning future scenarios and chapters for this Oikawa book, I've noticed that it's coming to an unfortunate end.

READ THIS PART, DARLING

i am planning to do more than 1 ending. which the book will end in 1 CANON ending, and the rest fanon :)

that's all i can spill for now, i hope you can forgive me for being gone for atleast about 3 weeks now. my motivation is high in writing though with personal problems, I've had to unfortunately set aside my writing.

i love you all, please stay safe and take care. ♡

"calm down! stop throwing things!" the captain yelled through the overlapping screams of both surprise and fear, a volleyball flying towards [M/n]'s point of guard, nearly hitting his face if it wasn't for him swiftly placing his palm infront of his view to cover himself, the ball hitting his hand smoothy, catching the circular item quite effortlessly, his eyes flickering around the rather troublesome volleyball players around the gymnasium, rolling his orbs in disbelief. not having a logical clue on what could possibly be causing the ruckus.

"he's alive?!"

"no, he's dea—bitch what you think?! he's standing in front of us so casually!"  Hanamaki screamed back towards his now disoriented partner, Matsukawa - who seemed to be in the verge of high bewilderment with a mixture visible incredulity rushing towards his usual tranquil facial expression, exchanging his current countenance. "that's not possible..you were announced dead, coach.." the middle blocker muttered quietly, eyebrows furrowed as his head shakes from side to side, under reluctance and pure hesitation from believing the scenario was truly a reality.

the [h/c] male stared blankly, deciding to let his current lover to handle the situation - not having a single care nor plan to lend a quick help, yawning in his hand before stuffing both inside his pockets, leaning against the wall with his eyes closing in astonishment and attempt of calming his tensed nerves. it wasn't easy in trying to bring back his composure with the roaring going about, and his slight anger issues wasn't any help with the occurance.

"urgh."

"just wait a few, [M/n]-Chan..i don't have a clue on how to calm them dow-" the brunette paused, glancing towards his side just to take realisation at the mere fact that his own partner was now holding a volleyball in hand, Oikawa gulping and shaking his head in swift disagreement upon having the brisk awareness of assuming [M/n]'s destined actions. the setter knew about his partner's strength, and he wasn't taking the risk of his friends getting injured because of that. "put that down!" he whisper yelled, huffing in disbelief, a pout rushing to his lips in an instant before a smile had made its appereance ad a replacement. [M/n] having the surprisingly will to follow an order.

"now..he fortunately lived through that incident. he didn't die, only injured, alright? does that settle everything down now?" with his statement slowly turning into a question of curiosity, his expression twisted from slight discomfort to a perceptive relief, his eyes closed from tranquility as a light sigh parted his lips apart from the air escaping, his awareness of his own surroundings brought serenity once his teammates yells were replaced by mumbles and small silence.

as the atmosphere loosened its thick feeling, Sadayuki was the unsurprisingly first one to push pass quite carelessly through his own bewildered students, placing them aside as he made his way in running towards the [h/c] male. - in which he thought had met his fate with death. the blonde's arms spread wide apart, visible tears appeared in the corner of  his lower eyelids, launching onto of [M/n] in a swift motion, almost pulling them both down together on the wooden gymnasium floorboards if it wasn't for the youngest coach having the thought process of using his strength in order to remain standing.

Oikawa smiled at his partner, genuine passion burning inside his warm emotions, seeing [M/n] attempting his best in hiding his sad expressions, with only consists of him biting his lip or discreetly looking away in a way of avoiding eye contact with any of them. "you scared the shit out of me! i thought you were actually dead!" Sadayuki yelled in disbelief and betrayal marking his vexated tone of voice, ignoring the fact he had just cursed even though he was standing point in a position to be a good role model for his youngsters. but with such a surprising news like this one, no one could blame him.

[M/n] held his throbbing red hued cheek in an stinging pain, getting slapped by the blonde coach wasn't quite something he felt pleased about. the captain squeaking in a pitch volumed voice dramatically, as he was the one feeling the ache instead of the other.

"all that matters is that you're back. despite the fact you won't be able to teach the other 3rd years anymore due to..graduation.." Irihata looked down in the ground, feeling heavy dark gloom hovering above him, he didn't wanna mention those words, but he had to make things clear. as the graduating volleyball players exchanged eye contact, they could only smile at each other in reticence, Oikawa biting his lip once a frown appeared, only for [M/n] to notice and smoothly slid over to hold his hand in a slight grip - giving physical reassurance.

"but atleast you're alright and working well. do you need any day offs? we can schedule that."

"what? no, it's fine, coach." the youngest coach smiled cheekily, giving a quick side eye contact with the brunette, a brisk wink was shown to give Oikawa a perceptive red light blush. "i had fun when i healed." Irihata grinned from ear to ear, nodding vigorously, excitement felt through him, he truly missed the other male's presence. and he was in no position in disagreeing in that fact.

"i also have news." they all didn't speak a word, not wanting to cause a ruckus in interfering in the conversation. [M/n] eyeing the setter as a quiet inverbal question, the brunette smiling softly, nodding his head as a quick response of agreement.

"were toget—"

"you're fucking kidding me." Oikawa's face paled in fear, blood disappearing almost in an immediate cause, his head along with his body slight turning to shift behind him - in which the entrance of the gymnasium was. [M/n] recognising whose rough voice it belonged to, his tounge clicking in irritation, the color of his eyes draining in pure fire, annoyance along with anger rushing through him once he had made eye contact with him.

"Iwaizumi. its nice to see you."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?