• twenty four | 24

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

A/N:
things are going to get spicier the more the chapters increase, so stay tuned for that, darling!

once Iwaizumi opened the door of his household, he bent his aching anatomy down to a certain level whilst his fingertips placing its physical contact on the hems of his shoes, his feetwear was shoved off once he had successfully shaked it from his touch, his eyes flickering from the shined ground onto his forward fixated gaze, each step he took made the floorboards creek underneath him, though he was aware it was steady in position.

"im home. mom, dad." his dark colored orbs slightly widened in surprise, his palm rushing over his throat upon feeling startled from his own voice sounding strained and quite exhausted, though he nonetheless sighed heavily and continued his actions, waving a hand in the air as small greeting and showing his acknowledgement for both of his parents - whom felt elevated from seeing their son in sight after a few days of missing his presence due to the dark haired male staying inside the hospital.

"honey, it's great to see you again. how's Oikawa's condition going?" the woman started, her soft motherly smile tugging the corners of his lips upwards into a warm grin, her appearance gleaming in ecstasy once Iwaizumi had entered her perceptual vision, the atmosphere seeming to light up in excitement as the ace walked over towards the kitchen - which where his mother was currently doing her chores in cooking a late dinner.

"we had a busy day, so we had to eat late. but, atleast you get to have food with us, Hajime." she continued her words before silencing herself, making stern eye contact with the wing spiker almost immediately once her shushed mouth had provoked Iwaizumi quietly in finally responding afterwards, his disappointed sigh was enough evidence that he too; had a bad day, and was in the verve of passing out, out of exhaustion.

"his health is still..deadly." the dark haired ravenette placed a small hiatus in his answer, feeling the tears building up inside his orbs which made his mother feel the thick sudden appearance he was radiating off. feeling guilt wash over, the woman smiled reassuringly and waved her hand in the air lightly, aware of the situation Oikawa was still, unfortunately involved in. "honey, you don't need to continue if you're uncomfortable, I under—"

"he's awake. and im not hungry, im sure your food tastes great anyways. thanks, mom. goodnight." Iwaizumi gave a quick grin before it disappeared in a quick brisk of light, placing his hands on on his sided as it swayed lazily in the air, giving his concerned father a quick soft expression and a small forced smile, "goodnight, dad." was the last few words he had stated, before he walked directly towards his room afterwards. not wanting another communication with anyone at that occurance.

as the two married couple made worried eye contacts, all they would do was return back towards their paused works as a continuation, wanting to give their visible stressed son a slight small space for his personal thinking. Iwaizumi was a good kid after all, he would take advice from people if he was necessary too.

as the wing spiker plopped down on his bed with a satisfied sigh, he felt the warm sheets and mattress sink his body figure in comfortably, his eyes were already closing, though he only forced itself back to open once he placed his hands in mid-air - his sleeves falling down drastically before noticing the scar the brunette had given him earlier today, remembering the sudden argument they had from just staring at the injured location in slight sadness.

he couldn't believe his own childhood best friend had turned his back away from him, from someone he had just met. Oikawa had chosen [M/n], the coach who he had just acknowledged from what felt like yesterday, it wasn't as long as him and the setter had met, they knew each other longer than anyone in the volleyball team. he couldn't help but feel despair from just the thought of the brunette literally hating him from what he had just said in the hospital room.

though, he didn't feel bad at all for the [h/c] male. he didn't trust [M/n], nor will he ever do. he knew the older man was quite a suspicious person in the team, and he couldn't wait to expose him. even after the phone call that happened, Iwaizumi knew that [M/n] was still alive, after all, he was quite sure that it was him that shot Oikawa from the crowds.

as his thoughts clouded his mind, he felt his eyelids weigh down his eyes, his body turning towards the side before he clutched onto the white blanket right next to him, falling in to darkness as he slept with raging memories.

"good morning." once he had stepped foot inside the gymnasium, he had froze in his spot in surprise, his figure shuddering in intimidation upon taking awareness of the suffocating ambiance the destination had lingered around of. his teammates not sparing him and eye, and all kept their gaze at the ravenette captain right in the middle of their gymnasium, Sadayuki having in the verge of bursting out crying once again.

bewilderment had rushed through his emotions in a brisk flash of lightning, setting his bag aside before reluctantly walking and stopping right in between Matsukawa and Hanamaki as his choice, his mouth opening to let his questions go wild free, though stopped once he had realised the confused and curious expression the 2 wore quite perceptibly. leaning him into a conclusion that neither of them also knew what was going on.

as heavy silence filled the intoxicating gym, Irihata legs out a quick heavy breath before looking forwards in seriousness, a phone in his right hand as he waves his around in mid-air. Iwaizumi felt his guts twist in a bad feeling, clutching his fist in a tight ball as impatience already killed him mentally;

"we have received a call from the hospital."

...

...

..?

....?

.....?

"Oikawa is missing."

.

.

.

fuck

fuCK

FUCK

OIKAWA.

OIKAWA?!

HE'S MISSING?

WHY IS HE MISSING?!

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?