• two | 02

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"do these girls have a fetish for this guy or something?" [M/n] questioned himself, aiming the tranquilliser gun from far away towards the laughing brunette, swarming with individuals around his figure - ignoring and obliviously covering [M/n]'s view of getting a clean shot. logically, he would've gotten the volleyball player when he's alone or something, but he was getting a bit too impatient. all he wanted was those color bills that would load up his wallet once he received it.

it has been a few days since he had this new job of his, he works alone considering he was an contract killer. he doesn't work with anyone unless he was needed, necessary or forced too. despite his target being one of his youngest ones yet, it was a bit difficult trying to get to him. Tōru was somehow never alone whenever he goes somewhere, and apparently he stays up all night watching volleyball matches.

sure going to his house was easy to break into, but this captain had inhumane senses, so it would be a bit hard to be stealthy around him. not to mention [M/n] had witnessed his strength and was far more stronger than Oikawa was, but he didn't wanna take risk and loose all the money had desired for.

no, of course [M/n] isn't that stupid to perform a tranquilliser scene in public, he had a gun right next to him. anyone who tries to call the police would be either shot dead or.. yeah there's no escaping that. it wasn't really that public of an area, it was almost pitch black if it wasn't for the street light and there wasn't anyone around to witness it. besides, he had a silencer on his choice of gun, so noise shouldn't be a problem.

eyes narrowing, the [h/c] male clicked his tounge before his body flinched once he pulled the trigger, only to miss and arubtly hit the wall beside the brunette instead. though he didn't seem to be distraught or in the influence of concern, alarming [M/n] that he didn't notice the dart hitting the surface beside him.

"atleast he's an idiot," he muttered underneath his breath, referring to Oikawa who seemed to continue having fun with his fangirls and a few male others as well.

[M/n] looked into the scope before growling underneath his breath, turning his back away before walking in a swiftful way. "but the ace isn't." he grumbled out, a hint of irritation once he had noticed Iwaizumi seeing the dart beside his brunette companion, looking around to see where it came from.

the dark haired male furrowed his brows in confusion, pulling out the deep intacted dart before examining the smaller object, it wasn't that small but it was still tinier than a human figure.

realising what it is, he pushed Oikawa deeper into the crowd. knowing whatever motives the one who pulled back the dart towards the brunette would be having a difficult time to aim the right angle.

"eh?! Iwa-Chan, why'd you push me?!"

"i didn't! i slipped!" he reasoned out, eyes glaring vicious before turning his head away, hands in his pockets before letting his back hit the cold wall behind him, resting his body a bit - feeling his feet going numb from standing in a long period of time. Oikawa hummed quietly, an eyebrow raised in curiosity before looking at the tall structure where Iwaizumi was caught staring at earlier.

"Iwa-chan, is there something wrong with that building?" he questioned, eyes blankly staring at the other male, who only clicked his tounge and rolled his eyes. "no, there isn't. you're just hallucinating trashykawa." the brunette whined after hearing those words, but grumbled afterwards. knowing something was wrong with the other.

sure he was dense, but he wasn't as stupid.

"coach [L/n] u..uhm..i.." [M/n] looked up from his clipboard, a visible smile appearing on his pump pink lips, flushing the female who held a small object, which somehow resembled a small bento box with pink outer exterior, it was pretty much simple and basic. but it was nonetheless eye pleasing.

"i made too much lunch today! so please accept my offering!" the [h/c] blinked a few times, slight surprised by the exclaimed. the younger female probably rehearsed her lines before approaching him.

'oh, an admirer..' he thought, eyes rolling internally before gently taking the packed box in the girl's hands. he had seen her in the hallways before, she was just a second year, yet here she was now having the guts to like one of the staffs. not like it was wrong or anything, [M/n] just find these types of things uninteresting and sometimes a bit pesky to achieve. he was a killer after all, not a normal person.

"thank you, i'll be sure to eat it later on." the younger female's eyes gleamed in visible aspiration, bowing a bit low before completely rushing away off to her friend group, who seemed to congratulate her credence and achievement. some of their squeals still reached the ears of the [h/c] male, making him groan silently.

he examined the box in his hands, blank eyes as he placed it away right next to him, not even bothering to put it inside his bag. "i see the students had taken a liking in you, [L/n]." [M/n] grinned, an eyes closed smile as he looks towards Irihata, who witnessed the scene unfold.

"she's quite young, isn't she? i just hope she doesn't like me romantically." he replied in a teasing tone, a chuckle escaping both of the coaches's lips.

"good morning, i see practice already started..i hope i wasn't too late." Sadayuki entered the picture, waving towards the two men with an apologetic expression, "it's fine, what happened to you anyways? you look deceased." the blonde haired male frowned at Irihata's words, visibly yet slight offended.

"come on coach. he's fine, " [M/n] chuckled out, a hand placing on one of his hips as he glanced towards Sadayuki. "yeah no, you actually looked deceased. can't argue with that." the black haired coach laughs out loudly, arms crossed whilst satisfied with hearing the other agree with his own words.

"ugh, [L/n] don't even.." the blonde groaned out exasperatedly, his eyes practically rolling towards the back of his own head as he looked over to his wrist watch. "i didn't get enough sleep last night, i was fixing documents." [M/n] raised a brow in curiosity, looking over towards the shorter coach.

"i wasn't aware of any documents.. should i be concerned?" Irihata shakes his head, a small smile as he let's out a quick sigh. "no, i assigned Sadayuki to do it since i assumed you probably aren't familiar with Karasuno High." [M/n] hummed, he was familiar with that name since he had heard it somewhere, but he was aware that they were somehow called a 'fallen powerhouse' by most of the few.

"okay, what about them?" he questioned glancing back and forth towards two coaches right in front of him in confusion. "oh about that, they practically begged for one and we decided to agree anyways." the [h/c] male squinted his eyes, a hand placing underneath his chin. humming quietly to himself as the blonde took this as a sign and chance to continue his previous paused words.

"apparently they have the 'king' in their sides, and Oikawa seemed interested." [M/n] looked over to the brunette - who seemed to be concentrating in his power serve before returning his glance back at the floor.

"interesting."

target locked | oikawa tōru

tranquilliser gun;
these guns shoots darts with an hypodermic needle tip, filled with a dose that is either sedative, comatising, and etc.

do you wish to continue?