•thirty - two | 32

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

huge thanks to my friends who pushed me to write again<3.

"..." the volleyball team sat in silence and lingering guilt though endless confusion, watching Iwaizumi's unconscious body get taken away by paramedics as Oikawa's back - which was full of countless throbbing scars, the earlier white bandages slowly sucking in the scarlet color of the brunette's blood. [M/n] staring blankly, forcing his hands to shake, showing signs of fear and quick trauma.

"we..we do..we do not know how to express our apology, [L/n]. We don't know what's gotten into him.." the [h/c] male silently scoffed, though he knew the volleyball captain was as innocent as every bystander - he was quite surprised they believed that Iwaizumi was actually proved guilty of what he did. At the same time, he did understand why. [M/n] managed to dodge every questions by the police single-handedly, twisting the story as if he and his lover was the innocent.

giving a warm yet sad type of smile, he shakes his head a bit, wanting to give them atleast small reassurance. He didn't want them to feel guilty - it was all HIS fault and no one else's. "don't apologise, it's alright. Me and Oikawa are fortunately alive, so there's no need to feel that way,"

"he nearly got you killed! in behalf of our own player's actions, please forgive us and the school. We will make sure he gets expelled." Irihata completely ignoring [M/n]'s previous statement, bowed to his words - the rest of the team following their coach's actions as a sign of agreement and apology.

the killer scrunched his face up, he's graduating but ok, expell him. im not gonna die, I'm the main character u shits, get owned 👍

nonetheless he gave a quick nod, averting his eyes towards his quivering boyfriend - who seemed to be stuck in his own mind, his brown orbs was glued stuck to his own hands, clearly remembering what he did to his own best friend. He couldn't believe it either, he never wanted to do that. He couldn't believe he chose to stab Iwaizumi than let [M/n] handle the situation. He knows what the killer could do, even his strength. He panicked and didn't know what else to do at that point.

"love?"

"I killed him.. I killed him.."

"no"

"I killed him..no, I didn't want to.."

"you didn't kill him,"

"yes I did! You saw how I stabbed him! I stabbed my best friend!"

"well yes but no, but yes!? you didn't kill him, you panicking mess. He's alive for fucks sake." agitation quickly got into his mood, seemingly to calm down after Oikawa's non-stop chant of words finally came to peace. "how..how would you know..?"

"do you have dory's memory? i remember telling you I studied med school."

"and how could you tell he would live..."

"don't question me, shut up. he just will." though despite being embarrassed about that question, [M/n]'s words seemed to atleast calm down the brunette from his panic attack, he didn't want his lover to die out of crying and self guilt. As Oikawa got up from the floor, he immediately walked over to his boyfriend - hugging him tightly. "im sorry.."

"why me, I'm not the one who got stabbed."

"please don't make me remember that."

babe, it happened like 5 mins ago but ok nice

"mhm. Sorry." [M/n] hugged back and felt the warmth of the setter, enjoying the feeling as he pulled away after giving the brown haired male a peck on the forehead, "how about this..let's go to Tokyo tomorrow, okay? Let's eat and have fun there. Just to get this stuff off your mind."

Oikawa sniffled a bit enforce nodding in slight agreement, silently sighing but just went along with it. He did need rest after all that, though he couldn't believe [M/n] acted as if nothing happened at all, as if he didn't care, as if he didn't get affected, as if he wasn't afraid, as if he wasn't sad about what just occurred.

Oikawa knew [M/n] was a killer. And he was his target, but he loved him so much he trusted the male. But acting this cold to the situation is quite..suspcious.

"im not gonna betray you." the brunette looked up to see [M/n] glaring at the wooden waxed floor, sighing heavily before glancing at Oikawa once again. "if that's ever what you're thinking. I would never do that to you." the killer walked away and stopped after a few steps, not daring to look at his lover. "ill pick you up tomorrow at 2am. Just so we can have an early start."

"okay.."

"just know

I would always choose you over any missions, even if it means taking my own life."

do you wish to continue?

                         Yes       No.