• twenty | 20

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

Oikawa hadn't had a clue on why he was currently being vigorously pulled by the 2 third years just right infront of his view, his hesitance to pull back his hand away was overwhelming his feelings, he didn't know whether he should storm off ignorantly or stay in hopes of healing his unexpectedly pained and mixed emotions. "where are we going? can't we just go back the gymnasium? please?" he suggestively questions in tones of his politeness lingering around his voice. though disappointment flushed through his stern facial expression once his companions only ignored his nearly begging state.

"Mattsun, Makki, Iwa-chan. Please?" he had attempted once more, though the remaining third years only responded with a heavy sigh of unplanned unison, Iwaizumi tilting his head to crack his neck lightly, Matsukawa letting go of the brunette's left hand to stretch his aching body whilst Hanamaki only continued to dynamically pull his captain towards they're unknown choice of destination.

"guys, i'm against in whatever you planned today. if it isn't important, then there's no reason for me to stay here with you. so, let me g-"

"shut your mouth, shittykawa. we're already here, and you aren't going anywhere," with the ace glaring turning his head to a small degree, his dark colored orbs flamed with fire as his glare visibly made Oikawa slightly shudder in his position, an ambience that screamed out his serene warning once his back had turned to face the brunette. Iwaizumi stuffing his hands in his pockets whilst he pushed the glass and light door opened, the 2 deciding to drag Oikawa inside after realising he didn't have a single intention of following, despite witnessing such intense intimidation from Iwaizumi just recently.

once the brunette was forcefully pulled in, a warm and rather succulent aroma entered his breathing, his tensed complexions calming down effectively as his stressed muscles had began to sooth evidently, the frown on his lip curling up to a small grim of astonishment while he breathed on the soft scent he had satisfyingly sniffed out almost immediately entering. his eyes flashing around the small chosen restaurant, spotting only a few people and workers. considering it was a week day, not much were there, which was to be expected honestly.

"hey, are you just gonna stand there?" with Oikawa flinching in surprise and his spaced out daze snapping out, he cocked his head towards the side unknowingly, whilst walking over towards the remaining space next to Matsukawa. Hanamaki and Iwaizumi sitting right across from where they had sat. the setter himself feeling homesick, despite knowing his own house was just a few walks away from whey they currently were.

an pleasant though visible awkward silence lingering around they're atmosphere, the brunette had only sighed silently before deciding to finally be direct and straight with his statements. "why am I here? I could've been in the gymnasium practicing my power serves by now." Iwaizumi looked up from the menu that was regularly placed in the table as usual, meeting eye contact with Oikawa almost immediately.

"your power serves? you call those failed hits a power serve? have you seen yourself?" the tone of the ace's voice turned to a question, though by the looks of his furrowed eyebrows and agitated expression, it looked as if everyone in the table already knew the answer beforehand. but the brunette stayed stoic and paid no mind, he too knew that his serves weren't as powerful as it used too after the incident had occurred, it affected both him and his performance quite perceptibly. and it was slowly weakening his own strength.

"i'm aware of it, iwa-chan. that's why I wanna go back to the gym and continue practice. not just eat out here and do nothing all the time." Iwaizumi scoffed in disbelief, shaking his head in complete disagreement on the other male's words. the ironic feeling welling up in the air, "how hypocritical of you, trashykawa. you spent more than a day in your room sobbing from a passed away male." Oikawa furrowed his eyebrows in surprise, his mouth agaping in shock as he eyed the male in a way of envy upon hearing the harsh tone the dark haired male had chosen to release.

"what do you mean by that?"

"exactly what it sounds like, you can't just cry because of coach [L/n]."

"excuse me?"

"come on, he never got a good vibe. Watari even agrees with me." the captain growled lowly underneath his breath, his chocolate orbs slowly beggining to get clouded in exasperation as he continued to stare at his wing spiker intimidatingly, "iwa-chan, show some respect for [M/n]-chan. have you lost your mind? are you kidding me?! he's the kindest person I've ever met!" the ace just clicked his tounge, rolling his eyes around uncharacteristically.
Iwaizumi didn't know what to feel, he wanted to tell Oikawa how much he actually disliked the [h/c] male. and he knew this was his chance of doing so.

"im not fucking kidding, trashykawa. he tried to poison you with a syringe or something!"

"[M/n]-chan would never do that horrible thing! you're being ridiculous!"

"he brought a knife in our shiratorizawa match!"

"he did not! what the hell?!"

"he's full of shit, Oik-" a loud slam and slap interrupted Iwaizumi's chosen words, his head being turned towards the side whilst his cheek slowly turned the hue of a bright color of red, Matsukawa and Hanamaki wanting to interject but hesitated and decided to stay reticent, not wanting to be apart of their on going argument. Oikawa on his feet already with his eyes showing hatred, his fist clenching as the remaining customers whispered and stared in amusement and entertainment.

"you have no rights to say that towards [M/n]-chan! you don't have a single shit of a proof he's a bad person! you don't even know him!" the dark haired male regained back his senses whilst he gritted his teeth in irony, standing up as he placed both his hands on the table, a low grunt was heared from him before he had continued his comeback. "and you think you do? you think you know him, for what? for being close with him? even you don't have an answer to my questions!"

Oikawa stayed silent, his mouth opening but his retort never escaped, only a single tear leaving the corner of his eyes as he looked down in the ground in shame, "you're right. I don't know him at all, but I'll continue to believe that he's innocent!" the ace clicked his tounge, orbs glaring holes towards the brunette in impatience as they fully made eye contact.

"im asking why! you barely know his back story, you don't even know his friends, you don't know his family, you don't know his past, you know nothing! So why?!"

"because I love him, iwa-chan!"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?