• twenty nine | 29

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

im writing the plans I have for the future chapters and i must say...

we're close to an end, darling. :)

i think..

or i just lost my remaining 2 brain cells.

or both

👁️____👁️

"..."

"..."

"darling, i know what you're going to say. im fine, yes it still kinda hurts but im alright." [M/n] interrupted the sniffling brunette, whom was hugging the [h/c] male tightly by the back, his arms wrapping around the other's upper half, the [h/c] male could barely move from the strength Oikawa had unleashed. the killer was uncharacteristically cooking dinner breakfast for the both of them at the current time. the eggs were nearly burnt from [M/n]'s hand being frozen in place, his arms were at his sides, the setter's grip was far too tight for him to escape.

"i know you're fine about getting shot, [M/n]-Chan. but those guys nearly killed you! how dare they?!" the captain growled iritatedly muffled his scream by dugging his face into [M/n]'s back vigorously, huffing childishly though his pain for his own lover never went away. he felt scared upon the thought of loosing the criminal infront of him, he finally felt safe from someone despite the irony. he didn't wanna lose his partner.

but [M/n] simply chuckled, carefully taking the brunette's grasp away from his torso, the [h/c] turning around after placing the stove on off to prevent the food from overheating, making eye contact with the pouting Oikawa softly, holding his waist gently to give him a quick peck on the forehead. "dumb. that's what you think first after everything? i drugged and almost killed you." [M/n] caressed the other's cheek with his smoothened palm and brushed over his thumb, the brunette holding the back of his hand with a pout.

"well yeah, but you didn't mean it. someone tried to kill me, so you drugged me to make it look like i died already. besides, you healed me! im healthy again!"

"that's because i learned medical shit. not to mention i planned to kill iwaizumi."

"but you didn't." Oikawa smiled, his atmosphere loosing up the thick countenance [M/n] radiated off quite evidently, the two making silent though comfortable eye contact with the affectionate aroma lingering around them, the volleyball player giggling childishly before tippy toeing up towards his partner's height level, giving him a swift passionate kiss on the lips before pulling away, resting his head on [M/n]'s chest - eyes closing in satisfaction.

the [h/c] male - despite being slight taken back by the brisk movements, only smiled genuinely, hugging the other back with no reluctance shown, "can we eat now?" Oikawa grumbled, shaking his head while huffing afterwards, disagreeing for the time being, enjoying the current soft moment. "later."