• four | 04

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ . . .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"hey Sadayuki, where were you? i was beginning to think you were kidnapped. i already informed coach Irihata about Oikawa. he should be in the infirmary by now.." [M/n]'s tease turned to a statement, chuckling softly at his own words as the other coach replied with a grin of his own before pulling out the tipped needle, "i found this while i was in the gym, I had to go around the campus to ask the students if it belonged to them, sorry for the long wait." the [h/c] male hummed in curiosity, looking towards the blonde's index and thumb, which were he pinched-held the syringe in place. the needle shining whenever he turned where the light had hit the tip.

"hm? a syringe? why would any of our members bring that?" [M/n] stiffened by his own query, his jaw wanting to drop in surprise. the side of his lips twitching lightly upon seeing the object he was looking for earlier, he was internally blowing a fuse - scolding himself for being negligent of his own things, an eye roll after giving his forehead a small face palm.

"i'll take that over to the nurse's office, perhaps a medical assistant had lost it?" [M/n] suggested, a hand already extending over to take the sharp needled tip, which the blond silently conceded and handed the syringe over to the [h/c] male with no dithering, knowing the younger coach had already proven he was quite responsible for his age.

"possibly, though its location its quite strange for a medical object to be in," Sadayuki commented, a finger pointing over to the small item [M/n] had took from his hands earlier. "it is, isn't it?" the younger male sheepishly shrugged on his own words before crossing his arms, clearing his throat awkwardly.

[M/n] placed the syringe in his pockets, excusing himself from their sides before rushing over. he wasn't stupid enough to bring something over when it didn't belong there in the first place, his acting could use a bit more push ups. but so far he didn't get caught, surprising yet not in the same time - considering he did get used to different personalities from doing different kinds of assessments, assignments and missions. he once had to act like a high schooler when he was assigned for a activity in some other country, he hated it but atleast he got paid the promised amount in the end.

with a heavy sigh of relief, he places on his usual expression - which just consists of him with uninterested orbs, yet it showed he was always tranquil. showing no signs of being stressed - it kind of made a few of his [now dead] victims curious on how he could stay calm and composed all the time. though it was only logical to assume it was because he always had the upper-hand. so, it was only natural that this expression became his normal one.

[M/n] did admit this was probably one of the longest expedition he had that involved getting into some type of school, whether it was a university or just regular old high school. he had multiple jobs that he had to apply for whenever it was needed in the missiom, but a coach was never one of them. so it was quite an experience for the male himself.

he did curse himself multiple times whilst walking in the hallways for being careless of the syringe, it consist the principle minor - benzodiazepines. though he was using it for sedative uses, only to obviously make Oikawa nap for awhile. being caught kidnapping a "kid" was definitely something he didn't want. it would both blow his cover and reputation around, he wouldn't walk like a free man if he did.

walking towards the bathroom, he immediately notices Kindaichi and Yahaba, who seemed to be in a small trouble with a somewhat bald haired male, a supposedly and apparently "scary" expression on while laughing at the two Seijoh students.

"god i wanna leave but i need the bathroom," [M/n] grumbled out before rolling his eyes, sighing a heavy and airy breath before walking over. placing a hand on the turnip head's shoulder, which only resulted for the first year to flinch and look over to who's smooth touch in belonged to.

[M/n] looked over to the bald male, who was eyeing him up and down rather discreetly - a scowl plastered on before leaning his face rather close towards the coach - unaware that he wasn't near to being a student.

"haaahh? who are you? i don't know who you are but we're gonna beat your team and your pretty face!" the coach shuddered in disgust after feeling small bits of the other male's spit land on his face with no warnings, only for Kindaichi's jaw to drop in shame whilst Yahaba had to cover his mouth with a hand to stifle in a laugh.

[M/n]'s eye twitched in vexation, assuming the man infront of him was from Karasuno from the statement he recently just stated on.

the bald male looked around for something before letting out a heavy sigh, "he's in the bathroom again.." the [h/c] male silently scoffed before gesturing the two students of his to walk away, which they fortunately understood and immediately followed his quiet orders.

he too - turned away from the Karasuno student, an exasperated grin on his face with a visible irk laid down on the back of his head. sure he felt flattered that he apparently looked that young to be mistaken for a student here, but he was obviously older than him.

take note, [M/n] hates disrespect. which was evidently hypocritical considering he speaks badly towards the old man who made his dealership with. but that old man had a past of being a snake, so atleast he was being a bit logical on acting that way.

with teeth gritted, he grunted;

"im gonna crush that baldy.. so.. so bad.."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?