• twenty eight | 28

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

i don't know why darling, but i love [M/n]'s and the old man's relationship with each other its like a love-hate type of thing
[no, darling, im not shipping you two together, that's not it-]

"Mr.[L/n," [M/n]'s eyes blinked slowly as his eyelids desperately wanted to stay unopened, his body felt numb though the aching pain never left his leg, a grunt escaping and parting his lips apart once the old man had meekly poked the injured location, the [h/c] male hissing sassily whilst swatting the male's hand away from his physical contact, eyes finally widening with flames burning inside his colored orbs.

"don't fucking touch a bleeding leg with such filthy hands." the older man blinked and simply smiled apologetically, groaning once he had fixed his kneeling down position into standing up straight in a formal way, dusting the visible dirt plastered all around his white suit, "i was worried you would die. im glad to see you stirring around awake," [M/n] simple grunted softly, attempting to stand on his feet which he unsucesfully failed in doing so once he only slipped back down on the slightly bloody ground.

the old man noticed his struggles and immediately extended a hand over to offer help, the youngest coach glaring at the gloved palm before rolling his eyes in reluctant agitation, deciding to surprisingly accept the opportunity, his knee still wanted to miserably drag him down, though the older male simple grabbed him by the hips and supported the younger's weight, pulling him back up to his destined standing position before pushing the older man away by the shoulder.

"too close. anyways, how long have I been out? am i the only one who's injured?"

"less than 5 minutes but yes of course, some of my men died, although im very much blissful you're alright."

"i wanna cry because you're alive."

"oh."

silence aroused the two gentleman awkwardly, the older male clearing his phlegmed throat before placing his hands behind his back, afterwards clutching them together in a formal way, his back straightening with each step he took from the rocky location, a few blood stains om the ground either - from [M/n]'s current injury or other agents whom had a fatal or small accidents from here and there.

"wheres your men? i don't see any bodies anywhere." the youngest coach asked curiously upon noticing no figures on the ground, staring at his limping and bloody leg along with the fresh small wounds he had achieved, in which he clicked his tounge in pure irritation, he had to wear another stupid bandage again, he slightly disliked wearing any medical equipments if he needed to be honest. "they're waiting for us in the car, Mr.[L/n]" the other simply answered the pending question after the brief reticence.

"don't tell me they got a goddamn fucking limousine in under five minutes, or i will shoot the shit out of you."  the elder looked by his shoulder with his dark colored orbs glancing at the younger quite anxiously, a nervous laughter escaping afterwards. "is there a problem in that?" the man questioned and fired back softly, a low snicker escaping his lips.